napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

100mg test + 200mg masteron + 25mg provrion

pugger

I cruise on 100mg of test. Would adding 200mg masteron E and 25mg a day of proviron kill my estrogen levels? Because I just added this in.

I recently cruised 150mg test and 200mg Mast prop...within 3 weeks my E dropped and I was really feeling it in my joints
for what it's worth....I have low E to begin with and all "dry" compounds effect me more than most people..
It's best to check your estradiol level

kill your estrogen levels? Proviron doesn't really lower estrogen, it just "helps" keep it in check , and masteron in an anabolic steroid last I checked, won't lower E

It shouldn't but everyone is different. I ran 150 test with 500 mast and it was alright. Just have to pay attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cruise on 100mg of test. Would adding 200mg masteron E and 25mg a day of proviron kill my estrogen levels? Because I just added this in.

It just depends on how estrogen sensitive you are. Both masteron and proviron have "anti estrogen" properties, but shouldn't ever be relied on to lower estrogen because they are extremely weak in that department. However, since you have very little aromatization being on just 100mg test, it's possible the combination will drop your E levels quite a bit. If you are estrogen sensitive possibly not. It's just something you will have to feel out for yourself

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yup. You just have to find out. It does different things to different people. No concrete answer. I would not depend on it if you're estrogen sensitive at all. A buddy of mine doesn't get any help from it whereas I can use it as a very mild but effective form of estrogen control on low dose cycles. It's all subject to the user.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its not gonna kill your estrogen like letro or high doses of AI's but it may have a slight impact. I ran proviron and mast with a test base for cruise and didnt see a difference.
25mg of proviron is completely pointless though in my opinion.

I cruise on 100mg Test Cyp and 125mg Mast E and I still have to take an AI. I think it just depends on the individual.

it can definitely aid in controlling estrogen but the chances of your really hurting estrogen levels is quite low... its not impossible but its not likely... masteron and proviron ARE NOT ai's in any way but they do have anti estrogen "properties" however at those doses, in conjunction with still running test, chances are low you would have a huge impact on estrogen... like i said, its not impossible but not likely...

One thing that jumped out at me... I read someone in this thread saying they are cruising on Masteron. That just does not make sense to me. What am I missing? Shouldn't a cruise should be minimal sides? Masteron is hard on cholesterol is it not? Maybe I am wrong but that has been my understanding. Seems to me on a cruise we are maintaining some minimal levels of an anabolic state whilst giving the body some recuperative time.

One thing that jumped out at me... I read someone in this thread saying they are cruising on Masteron. That just does not make sense to me. What am I missing? Shouldn't a cruise should be minimal sides? Masteron is hard on cholesterol is it not? Maybe I am wrong but that has been my understanding. Seems to me on a cruise we are maintaining some minimal levels of an anabolic state whilst giving the body some recuperative time.

Masteron is a very mild steroid, and when people add it into a cruise it's added at low doses which is pretty harmless to health.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks Rick. I was just curious. I know it is mild and I run it at the end of my cycles... just never on a cruise... but then I don't cruise. I still get off and back on the horse every time LOL!

Just wait NY. In June I will likely turn up the heat a little on this cycle. I am still aiming for a 7/30 show. The Labrada one here in TX. Masters of course. Can't run with the young guns. If I make it it will be the 30th anniversary of my first competition.. the GA BB championships in Atlanta in 1986. I wanna see if I can still get peeled.

Top Bottom