napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Workout during pct

ppaygokiu

Could u post a video on utube or answer the question, that what should b the workout procedures during a PCT I am a little confused cause as u said it is the recovery time so should I workout hardcore or keep a medium phase?

I mean you need recovery time but you should still be going hard in the gym. You don't want to take it easy and lose what you've gained, but you will lose strength. It's part of the game we play

Recovery is always a main focus. That should be something you absolutely understand when it comes to your body and your training should reflect that. Training on cycle vs training off cycle is no different. You keep the intensity up and you strive to push past your previous "bests". It's a constant fight to improve. Your mindset training off cycle should not change just because you're "off". Keep your sessions intense and give yourself ample time to recover. Always put the work in bud.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Could u post a video on utube or answer the question, that what should b the workout procedures during a PCT I am a little confused cause as u said it is the recovery time so should I workout hardcore or keep a medium phase?

You should be working out in Pct just as you did on cycle bro. You need to work hard to keep,the gains you've made on cycle. Adequate recovery is always important, but that goes for on cycle and off so if you structured it correctly during the cycle it should be the same in PCT

What's equally important is having the right pct and the right diet to go along with your training. Those three things are the key to a successful post cycle

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

nothing changes from the time you start lifting at 15 until you die at 100. You make adjustments as time goes on but it is always blast it,eat,sleep. Sets,reps,weight,routines,rest are instinctive.

If possible I would say try to eat and sleep just a little bit more while going through PCT, but as far as workout intensity this should remain the same on cycle, off cycle or during PCT

brother, you should not even be asking this question... i dont care what part of the year, cycle etc. it is... you never lose intensity in the gym... you never go less etc... the last thing you do during pct is scale back... its already a tough time as it is in the recovery phase from a cycle and scaling back only increases the chances of you losing hard earned gains... this though should not even go through your head

Top Bottom