napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol test masteron

hagaton

Okay my bad , so I saw one of your videos about the winstrol ? That will make your muscle tight and you would need test and masteron , so I take all 3 of them , but my question is you said it gives you the aesthetic look

you never asked a question and honestly, you have NO CLUE what you are doing... you are in so far over your head.. you truly are clueless in so many ways man and i guarantee you that you are going to cause yourself nothing but problems

Okay my bad , so I saw one of your videos about the winstrol ? That will make your muscle tight and you would need test and masteron , so I take all 3 of them , but my question is you said it gives you the aesthetic look

What exactly is your question? We also need full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you

Honestly i need same similar help bc i want to run steroid cycle with 400-500 test E plus 600-800 masteron(should i inject 2x 300 weekly or one time is ok?) for 10 to 12 weeks and 4 last week's i would go with winstrol probably 40-50mg/day...its my second cycle 32y/old
220 pounds 15 years in gym everybody giving me compliments about my look but i think i hit the genetic line i have like 13% body mass my goal is to "cut" myself as much as i can but here is the problem im not that expert for PTC also is this cycle have a seance for u guys i really appreciate your answers ???...please help

Honestly i need same similar help bc i want to run steroid cycle with 400-500 test E plus 600-800 masteron(should i inject 2x 300 weekly or one time is ok?) for 10 to 12 weeks and 4 last week's i would go with winstrol probably 40-50mg/day...its my second cycle 32y/old
220 pounds 15 years in gym everybody giving me compliments about my look but i think i hit the genetic line i have like 13% body mass my goal is to "cut" myself as much as i can but here is the problem im not that expert for PTC also is this cycle have a seance for u guys i really appreciate your answers ???...please help
you honestly need to start your own thread and also, its not PTC, its PCT... do you have any sort of clue what you are even doing??

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Im apology bc i was rude and i didn't followed rules and English is not my first language plus im stuck between two jobs so i have lil time to ask or respond here but main thing is that i want to learn and i think im on the right place and tnx for help ...
I think i should go only with test +win last 4 weeks and yes ill definitely get those stuff for my PCT
Any other suggestions will be helpful so please don't hesitate!!!???
Thanks everybody and
thank u Dylan Gemelly!

4 weeks? bro, please just dont use steroids... you dont have any idea what you are doing... you should look at sarms which are far safer for you...

Top Bottom