napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

White flakes in s4 bottle

Agilemh

I recently started taking s4 from sarmsx and all three of my bottles have alot of white flakes in the liquid. Should I heat up my bottles and if so how should I go about it? Thanks for the responses

Yeah I do it by microwaving water then putting the bottle in there for a little while until the flakes dissipate

Get it boiling then just wait a minute or so for it to cool down just a little bit then put the bottle in just make sure it ain't covered in water just the glass part then just keep it in there until it is dissipated

How often do you usually have to reheat your sarms so they dissipate again? My s4 only lasts a day or so before I have to reheat it because the flakes reappear and I don't want to miss or underdose my product

just swallow the flakes…you will be fine
The issue isn't swallowing the flakes it's that the flakes are sitting at the bottom and no matter how much I shake it I feel like this is leading to me underdosing the s4. I ran through my first bottle just simply shaking before use and now I'm stuck with what looks like 2 more servings of the alcohol and about ten servings of flakes

I recently started taking s4 from sarmsx and all three of my bottles have alot of white flakes in the liquid. Should I heat up my bottles and if so how should I go about it? Thanks for the responses

That's normal bro. It's not completely soluble in the solution. You can hear it up, but shaking it well before each dose is really all you need to do

Top Bottom