napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When do you start thinking about your next cycle?

Bigtones74

Hey guys,

Got some free time at work so I figured I'd ask this question. When do you guys typically start thinking about what you're going to take for your next cycle? I'm currently on week 10 of a 14 week test e and deca cycle, and absolutley loving every minute of it. However, I have been thinking of my next (third) cycle latley, and what I might want to use.

Is thinking about my next cycle at this point of time too early? Or is there really never a bad time to at least consider it?

Once I'm done with this cycle and PCT, I'll post some pictures and get your guys opinions. I wanted to try masteron this time, and even though I am using deca, I've been eating 100 cals below maintance, so I'm hardening up quite nicley. Strength gains for deca has been so nice as well. I should be a low enough body fat to be able to benefit from masetron, but like I said I'll post some pics after pct and see what you guys think.

Thanks,
Tony

I'd wait to see how you recover from this cycle and the condition you're in and plan next cycle according to your goals.

You can change your mind a thousand times and there are other factors that can play into a cycle plans that throw it off the primal plan by planning too early. I would never plan a cycle during a current cycle. Concentrate and focus on your current goals and don't put the cart before the horse. When you are off cycle afyer pct....thats when you can start planning things

I'd wait to see how you recover from this cycle and the condition you're in and plan next cycle according to your goals.

Yeah, that's probably the smartest thing to do. At this point in time I don't see myself bulking in the near future. My goal will be to recomp, maybe cut a little.

But I will wait and see how I recover before making any decisions.

You can change your mind a thousand times and there are other factors that can play into a cycle plans that throw it off the primal plan by planning too early. I would never plan a cycle during a current cycle. Concentrate and focus on your current goals and don't put the cart before the horse. When you are off cycle afyer pct....thats when you can start planning things

Sounds good Rick! I'm glad I posted this because now I won't think about it until after PCT from this cycle. I defiantly do not want to jump the gun

I cant help myself, Im not even on my 3rd but I basically have a rough idea on what I want to run for my 4th cycle as far as compounds and dosages go. Rick is right tho, better to see where you're at at the end of PCT and re-assess

you should never start thinking about your next cycle during the one you are running... you should be completely focused on getting the most out of what you are doing... then see how you recover... ultimately, goals change, etc... i always wait until im about 4-6 weeks AFTER my cycle is complete...

thanks for the posts guys.

Idk why I like to think ahead so much, but I am dialed in right now and wont think about it again until I see how i recover.

One more question, not sure if it matters. But when do you guys take post cycle pics? Do you take it right after your last injection or do you take it after pct is completed? Or does it not matter at all?

bro you are overthinking so much right now, to a very very high extent.. take pics whenever you want... lol it makes no difference when i do it or anyone else... take them whenever you want

Top Bottom