napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's my problem with loosing fat?

B-ME20

I hate to even post this because it's such a simple dumbass problem. I am finishing up a test e tren e cycle and I guess I was hoping I would have leaned out a lot more. That wasn't the main purpose of the cycle but was looking at it as an added benefit.

I do cardio 2 times a day 20min in the am and 20min at night. I have been doing higher intensity weight training 15-20 reps.

Stats:
28year old
6'2"
211lb currently. Started at 215
According to the gyms bf tool I started at 14.9 and am now 13.9%

Cycle
250test E
250tren E
Kicked with 50mg ed dbol for 4 weeks
Just finished week 12 of a 12 week cycle. Waiting to clear before pct

Diet
2000 cal
200g protein
75g carbs
100g fat
Apparently my maintenance is around 3450shareImage.jpgIMG_2553.jpgIMG_2553.jpg

If I can get the pictures to load the lean picture was of my first cycle of test E and Dbol. Second picture is current. Any input would be great

you need to try to make some changes... i would eat more protein to start... 1.5 grams per pound of body weight... go with a 50-55% protein, 30% carbs and lower your fat, 10-15%

you may be underreating slightly as well.. .you are nearly 1500 calories under maintenance which could slow or stall your metabolism... you may want to go up to 2500 or so because its not benefiting you how you are doing it.. dbol also did not do you any favors this cycle either... its an abundance of things man but you clearly need to make some changes...

Clearly! I am so in happy with the way I look! I feel decent. It decent is all I can say. Thanks man I will change things around and see how I do. I was afraid I may be undereating. It's just hard to take on that extra food in when your not seeing anything drop. But I know that's how it works.

I agree with Dylan completely. 2k cals is too low At your bodyweight. It's probably taking a toll on your metabolism. Higher protein, moderate carbs and lower fats. Thats a good recipe for fat loss at a 500 calorie defecit for most people, especially when you have cardio in there too

So what would be your guys choice? AM cardio or PM cardio? I split it up due to time restrictions. But I have to do my weights in the am.

Thanks for all the advice!

Well, thinking back on it now. On my first cycle I was just eating all I could of just about anything I could. But I know it was no where close to maintenance intake and I was trying to bulk as much as I could as fast as I could. So I was probably around a cut deficit. And that's exactly what happened!

Also about my last cycle. I drink at least 1.25 gal of water a day and my piss is still yellow. Usually it would be clear with that much water. I know tren has an effect on the color but I thought that was more of a rusty dark color. Could I still need more water? Dehydrated and maybe holding water?

I hate to even post this because it's such a simple dumbass problem. I am finishing up a test e tren e cycle and I guess I was hoping I would have leaned out a lot more. That wasn't the main purpose of the cycle but was looking at it as an added benefit.

I do cardio 2 times a day 20min in the am and 20min at night. I have been doing higher intensity weight training 15-20 reps.

Stats:
28year old
6'2"
211lb currently. Started at 215
According to the gyms bf tool I started at 14.9 and am now 13.9%

Cycle
250test E
250tren E
Kicked with 50mg ed dbol for 4 weeks
Just finished week 12 of a 12 week cycle. Waiting to clear before pct

Diet
2000 cal
200g protein
75g carbs
100g fat
Apparently my maintenance is around 3450View attachment 5368View attachment 5369View attachment 5369

If I can get the pictures to load the lean picture was of my first cycle of test E and Dbol. Second picture is current. Any input would be great
How long you been dieting? People don't realize how powerful 1 to 2 week diet breaks are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Well I upped my calorie intake to 2500 and cut back on my fats. And the weight is coming of faster than it has in the entire last 12 weeks of my cut. Thanks for the advice. It's a head game to force myself to eat more when wanting to cut. I weighed in at 208 at the time of this pic. That's 8 pounds down.

IMG_2845.jpg

Well I upped my calorie intake to 2500 and cut back on my fats. And the weight is coming of faster than it has in the entire last 12 weeks of my cut. Thanks for the advice. It's a head game to force myself to eat more when wanting to cut. I weighed in at 208 at the time of this pic. That's 8 pounds down.

View attachment 5397
nice brother! thanks for the update and great work!

IMG_3794.jpg IMG_3794.jpgIMG_3794.jpg
It's been a long 5 months! But this cane all natural. Just getting ready to hit a simple cycle to see if I can harden up and cut just a little more.

Top Bottom