napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's the differance between MK-2866 and LGD-4033?

mixc8

Hi All:

Dylan what's the difference between MK-2866 & LGD-4033 and when would you pick one over the over? I would assume you wouldn't want to use both at the same time correct?

Thanks All

Re: RE: What's the differance between MK-2866 and LGD-4033?

mixc8 said:
Hi All:

Dylan what's the difference between MK-2866 & LGD-4033 and when would you pick one over the over? I would assume you wouldn't want to use both at the same time correct?

Thanks All
LGD and Ostarine are very similar, but LGD is like MK-2866s big brother. It's more powerful, more anabolic, and a little more suppressive. MK-2866 is more suited for anytime including PCT in my opinion where LGD is great for on cycle use, a kick start,or part of a bridge.

They can be stacked together as well for a more enhanced effect.

Thanks Rick!

Is LGD-4033 as versatile as MK-2866? meaning can you use it during a cutting cycle as well. Why I like MK is that it's very versatile I am using it as part of my cutting cycle, but I like what I am hearing about LGD..

mixc8 said:
Hi All:

Thanks All

MK is the king of versatility... it has the highest variety of use in any scenario... while lgd and mk share many similarities they are still quite different... i have covered this in depth in articles i have written at www.pureessencesarms.com

you can expect the most size with lgd and its very clean and you can also cut with it but its more intended for recomp and bulking... mk is very nice for lean muscle gains but any scenario it is put in, it shines... they both have healing qualities but mk is the most powerful here... the suppression is quite the same for both and very minimal but lgd will cause a bit more... they go extremely well together...

mixc8 said:
Thanks Rick!

Is LGD-4033 as versatile as MK-2866? meaning can you use it during a cutting cycle as well. Why I like MK is that it's very versatile I am using it as part of my cutting cycle, but I like what I am hearing about LGD..

one of my favorite stacks is the sarms super stack...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

mixc8 said:
Sounds like a nice stack!

I am diff going to get that a try! :D

Thanks Dylan!

your more than welcome bro... you will LOVE the stack... make sure to take advantage of the sale so its the most affordable it can be for you

Re: RE: Re: What's the differance between MK-2866 and LGD-4033?

DylanGemelli said:
mixc8 said:
Thanks Rick!

one of my favorite stacks is the sarms super stack...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
This sarms super stack is most definitely the way to go to get the most gains and best results from a sarms stack. It's the best of the best

Top Bottom