napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What to do with this mk-677?

jp1957

I had sides so bad with mk-677 I finally had to give it up.

Sides:

massive hunger
bad water retention (even after upping potassium and managing salt intake)
Horrible-Horrible bloating
low blood sugar issues. Just a roller coaster.

I've been off a bit over a week now and all the above has subsided. I feel much better and am enjoying the rest of the stack.

Downside: I'm having more issues healing up after really hard workouts, I didnt during the mk run..

So I'm at a quandary, do I perhaps try a 1/2 dosage of MK again, and see how I react, or just accept its not for me?

sure try that is the 677 the only thing you are running and is it sarmsx? I would certainly try to half the dose and see what works

I am running a bulking stack. Lgd, gw, rad140, and ostarine. The mk I have wasnt from sarmsx, as I didnt know about them then.. Got from ceretropic, which from all the source checking I did, seems legit. And given the sides I had, inline with mk as well.

I'm guessing I'm one of those that just react badly to it.
But now that I've pretty much proven to myself it was the mk, I might try the 1/2 dosage and see how it goes.

ya try it and see im not sure about the other I was lucky enuff to know about sarmsx from the beginning but I do not have those probs and ive been running it for about 5 months now

I did read in one place some suggested using clen with mk677 to utilize the water retention better.

I wouldn't do clen to combat the water retention but you good take a water pill or something as long as your hydration is good. Usually that bloat is a sodium imbalance though.
I stopped the MK too and I did notice recovery was not as great but Im never training the same muscle group within even the same two or three days so it was not a big deal to me at all.

Save it for a massive bulk I guess. lol

Oh and the hunger.....
If you find my old mk677 thread I was posting pics eating entire boxes of ceral with half a gallon of milk at a time out of a decorative kitchen bowl as a post leg day meal.

Them side effects you experienced really surprise me quite a bit, because I'm experiencing none of that and been on it for months. It's become probably my favorite sarm outside of GW to be honest.

Then again I'm using sarmsx and I can't speak fir the source you are using. No idea if that would make a difference or not but throwing it out there since I'm having none of those issues

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

From simple web surfing, posted sides are water retention, bloat, and hypoglycemia/low blood sugar.

I upped my potassium as per Dylan and your suggestions, took a diuretic, but the bloat was bad, but never knew when it would hit me. The sugar drops were the biggest issue for me. I'm underwater for 3-4 hours at a time, and getting a low blood sugar hit is "no bueno". Trying to get out of the water with 300 pounds of gear on, suffering a low blood sugar hit, is not a pleasant experience...

From simple web surfing, posted sides are water retention, bloat, and hypoglycemia/low blood sugar.

I upped my potassium as per Dylan and your suggestions, took a diuretic, but the bloat was bad, but never knew when it would hit me. The sugar drops were the biggest issue for me. I'm underwater for 3-4 hours at a time, and getting a low blood sugar hit is "no bueno". Trying to get out of the water with 300 pounds of gear on, suffering a low blood sugar hit, is not a pleasant experience...

Ahhhh, I remember your situation now. If I remember correctly, your blood sugar issues was because you were low carb and not eating a meal with carbs before your dive where you expend a lot of energy correct? I also remember your calories being pretty low" I can see that being a problem while on many anabolic compounds including MK-677 like we discussed before

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yea, since then I upped carbs, some sugars, and more calories, which helped the stave off the hypoglycemia longer, but given I'm in such an anabolic state, making 4 hours was still really rough. But not as bad.

Since getting off the mk, I can make 4 hours easily, without the massive low blood sugar weakness coming out of the water.

Just as side note, my last dive day was 2-4 hour shifts. wore my fitbit, and clocked 4500 calories expended... :)
Could not have pulled that off on the mk.

Luckily I dont have to do many of those days...

Thus I'm in a quandary, as I'm pounding iron like a devil possessed, and now I'm getting all the aches and pains again I wasnt while on the mk.

So I might try a 1/2 dose and see how I react. I'm guessing 12-17mg, probably start at 12mg for a week. Although I'm finally sluffing off that water weight(dropped 3 pounds, of the 7-8 I put on in that first week of MK.

About mid last week I got back on at 1/2 dose.

Much better. Although I'm still getting the lower blood sugar shakes after a few hours if I haven't fueled up enough, and occasional light bloating, it's tolerable now. Plus my recovery is better.

Not getting the massive hunger side either.

About mid last week I got back on at 1/2 dose.

Much better. Although I'm still getting the lower blood sugar shakes after a few hours if I haven't fueled up enough, and occasional light bloating, it's tolerable now. Plus my recovery is better.

Not getting the massive hunger side either.

make sure to keep potassium up at all times and make sure you have adequate amounts of carbs...

Top Bottom