napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What cycle are you on?

IND

Just as the title states, looking to see who's on what cycle at what doses and whose brand of gear you are running:

Test only, 350/wk (Valhalla), sarmsx liquiAro. Blown away by first cycle gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test Cyp/750 EW, Anavar 100/ED, HGH/4iu ED (Norditropen Pen), Mast Prop/400 EW, Primo Ace/400 EW.

Different Kind of cycle for me, coming off the end of a mini bulk/Recomp. Time to clean and harden up. Not sure how I feel about Var or if I'm gay or not for using it.

Test Cyp/750 EW, Anavar 100/ED, HGH/4iu ED (Norditropen Pen), Mast Prop/400 EW, Primo Ace/400 EW.

Different Kind of cycle for me, coming off the end of a mini bulk/Recomp. Time to clean and harden up. Not sure how I feel about Var or if I'm gay or not for using it.

LOL I wouldn't say gay but I would have definitely used Winny in place of it

I'm going with gay....

Test 1000mg per week
Deca 500mg per week
EQ 800mg per week
MK677 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day
S4 50mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Test 1000mg per week
Deca 500mg per week
EQ 800mg per week
MK677 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day
S4 50mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

do you taper you test dose throughout your cycles ? i always start @ 500mg and end up around 750mg-1g towards back end, i always taper up my compounds... except SARMS lol

just ended Test 600mg ..Tren 400mg per week
Pinned custom blend Valhalla ... Test Ace 150mg with Tren Ace 100mg (250mg/ml)

Awaiting Valhalla GHOST custom blend for my cruise Test Ace 150mg/Deca 150mg (300mg/ml)

went though that first cycle, no big deal. It was the e level this last time that cratered me.

Top Bottom