napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What cycle are you on?

200 test e and 100 tren e every week. I started out much higher but i was forced to lower the dose due to some unforseen circumstances. No bullshit caught 3 different strands of the flu in the past 2 months. Been sick AF for the longest time and finally starting to feel better. Could barely even train most weeks. My gear is from Titan of course.

Nothing worse than having nightsweats from a fever, the flu AND some potent ass tren e. On my worst days ive had to change the sheets 5-6 times a night waking up completely soaking wet like my dog took a piss on me. Wife was almost ready to kick me out lol but i was unwilling to stop no matter how bad i felt.

[Use the name SdBronco for 10% off your order]

[email protected]
[email protected]

Test Ace 375mg/week (Just for a kickstart)
Test Cyp 500mg/week
Deca 400/week
EQ 600/week
TBOL 50mg/day

All oils are from Valhalla, TBOL is BGS. Aromasin, Caber, and PCT are all Pharma from Hipo and IWGF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you taper you test dose throughout your cycles ? i always start @ 500mg and end up around 750mg-1g towards back end, i always taper up my compounds... except SARMS lol
I have tapered up in the past, so sometimes I will and sometimes not. It can be good to some degree to help overcome the myostatin barrier, especially around 8+ weeks in.

This time though I ran those doses right out of the gate. I think I'm on week 12 of the cycle and have another month or so left

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I have tapered up in the past, so sometimes I will and sometimes not. It can be good to some degree to help overcome the myostatin barrier, especially around 8+ weeks in.

This time though I ran those doses right out of the gate. I think I'm on week 12 of the cycle and have another month or so left

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

right on, ya i usually try to switch things up a bit as the months go on to try keep it all progressing. hope your run was good, u still got a good solid month to keep killing it tho. thanks for the insight

500 Mg Test Ace a week
12.5 Aromasin EOD
20 mg Cardarine ED.
RAVEN WHEN I WANNA RIP SHIT UP.

Left out my Anti Aging Peptide blend. Running 35 units twice a day. This is made my Life tech Labs and sold by our source Hipocampus.me if anyone is interested. Shit has me feeling like I'm in high school again. It's a blend of iPam and Mod GFR 1-29

Last edited:
I hit the Raven. Now my body sore as hell from not stopping in gym lol. Like.. Wow lol

Hell yea bro. Feel the burn!! Love that stuff! See even you added the Flair!! Wooow
I love that smell by the way. I wanna wear it as cologne.

500 Mg Test Ace a week
12.5 Aromasin EOD
20 mg Cardarine ED.
RAVEN WHEN I WANNA RIP SHIT UP.

Left out my Anti Aging Peptide blend. Running 35 units twice a day. This is made my Life tech Labs and sold by our source Hipocampus.me if anyone is interested. Shit has me feeling like I'm in high school again. It's a blend of iPam and Mod GFR 1-29

The anti aging by Lifetech is WOOOW, I totally agree with you :)

Hipo

right on, ya i usually try to switch things up a bit as the months go on to try keep it all progressing. hope your run was good, u still got a good solid month to keep killing it tho. thanks for the insight

Hell yes bro. It's been an EXCLLENT cycle. One of my best for sure. Weight now is staying about the same, hovering close to 200 lbs, but with the diet changes I've made along with adding in more cardio, GW and S4, I'm getting harder and leaner and strength is still going up. I'm around 8% right now and hoping to end around 7%. I may even extend the cycle just a bit longer to 18 weeks or so. It's been one hell of a run and I've not had one negative whatsoever.

Top Bottom