napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wanting to try the peptide route

moto444

Wanting to try the peptide route
My dr checked all my blood work and my test was 550 he said most phd’s would consider that good for a upper 40 year old, but he is a big gym rat himself so he said lets get your test up around 1200 so put me on test cream twice a day and I started out at 167lbs and now I weigh 179lbs 6 months later, so if any of you peptide experts could help me that would be great. I want to gain lean muscle (15+lbs) and I want to do it somewhat safe.. My Dr said he will put me on HGH and I know from the results I can gain 10 to 12 lbs in 6 weeks or so.. But as we all know its crazy expensive and then your body isn’t making hormones anymore.

I was thinking about taking Ipamorelin as the only peptide or maybe adding CJC-1295 and still staying on my testosterone cream.

Thoughts?

Nah it's not like that bro. Exogenous HGH does not shut down your natural HGH production so getting HGH from the pharmacy is literally your best option. Its literally thousands of miles away from peptides, it is so much better it cannot compare.

Also point number 2, your goals are ridiculous you will NOT put on 10-12lbs of muscle in 6 weeks. That will not happen. Run HGH for a year in combination with gear and yea you can definitely put on that 15lbs you are after...but not in 6 weeks bro unless your HGH is combined with a bad diet then you might put in 10lbs of water weight but obviously that's not what you want.

Also your doctor is a nut job, he wants to shut your natural test of 550 down by giving you test cream? He also wants to prescribe HGH? Guess what, your doc doenst give a fuck about you or your health, he only wants to empty your pockets and milk your insurance for every drop.

If you can actually get real peptides the 2 you chose is a good combination as long as you dose it right which will be 3-4 times a day while fasting. Unless you are super dedicated and are willing to carry around a mini icebox and do injections in your car it will be hard to find the time to dose properly.

Ive never really seen a lot of muscle or strength from peptide use but they have helped my joints a little in the past and increased hunger and sleep. That in combination with testosterone could be a winner but dont expect anything fancy. It takes a really long time to start to see the effects you will need to run it for at least 3 months before it really kicks in and you will have to continuously take it for years in order to keep the benefits.

Literally at the bare minimum 2-3 injections a day for the rest of your life. If you are retired then go for it but IMO its a little silly. The only realy benefit is with peptides they are legal and cheap and dont require a pct and you can stop anytime with no repercussions.

Since you are on TRT LGD, Ostarine, and MK-677 would be much better options because you wont need a pct....

Have you gotten bloodwork since being on the cream? Is your TT actually 1200 like your doctor wants? Whats your E2? Are you taking an AI (arimidex) with your test cream or has your doctor even mentioned it?

Here's your options.. take injectable test 350-400 mgs per week/12 weeks then drop back to trt or use a sarms stack. neither will get u 15 lbs in one cycle..5 - 10 maybe..U can even do both. but peptides is wasted money and lots of pinning

But there's something very concerning here, i'm surprised Buen hasn't jumped in yet. But with a test of 550, no self respecting doctor is going to put you on trt, unless he's in it soley for the money
(creams make huge dollars).

You realize with exogenous test, you will be on trt for the rest of your life mostly likely now.

12 pounds of lean muscle minus fat/water ? if so u have awesome genetics..but I don't think the average man will. but hey it is possible

I can go on n tell you there's no way in Hell peptides will give u 15 plus pounds
RIGHT! thats a fucking joke! to me, peptides are as well... for all the hassle and bull shit you have to go through with the eating and pinning schedule in comparison to what you actually get out of them.. i lost them from my vocabulary bro...

Yea you would have to have some elite genetics imo.

elite no, both blessed and cursed yea. I respond very very strongly to sarms, but otoh, I get horrible sides as well (like severe suppression for example). Even MK677 I cant take.
Even mild ostarine kicks me in the gonads.

But bottom line, the plates dont lie

Ghrp-6, CJC and Ipamorelin to help keep cholesterol in check would be my recommendation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for your replys.. I guess I was looking for something to add 10lbs or so without AAS.. at this time and from the comments I could be on trt.. forever so I'm trying to do things right and not make to many mistakes in the process

Thanks everyone for your replys.. I guess I was looking for something to add 10lbs or so without AAS.. at this time and from the comments I could be on trt.. forever so I'm trying to do things right and not make to many mistakes in the process
i have a perfect stack for you to go with that is very conducive to your goals and still very simple... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-lgd-4033

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

SARMS is the closest you will come to getting those types of results OP.

Peptides.. I wouldn't even go down that path. Good luck finding a solid source of peptides too.

Thank you 9th wonder
Everyone has been helpful and yes I'm going to try what Dylan suggested and stay away from peptides.

Thank you 9th wonder
Everyone has been helpful and yes I'm going to try what Dylan suggested and stay away from peptides.

Top Bottom