napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Visiting the mother

44YOGearHead

So I am going to visit my mom and she ask that I stay at the house with her instead of a hotel as usual. I've spent one night there since the passing of my father and the moving in of her piece of shit bum boyfriend. She also chain smokes those long ass skinny cigarettes so I'll be smelly, uncomfortable and irritable. I'll also be sleeping on either the couch, or floor as the other bedroom was one supposedly this boyfriend slept in initially and time to time when drunk. I refuse to lay where he has period. I'll probably last one night in the house before I get a room somewhere. Pray for your boy.

You if it's your mom you have no choice, you have to respect her. But in this situation it might be best to respectfully get a hotel.

Maybe you can stay there at her place during the day until night time then grab a hotel at the last second. Explain to her that her couch and the bed in the guest room doesn't have enough strength and cushion to hold all these gainz.

Lol. I'm gonna try to respectfully suck it up, but out of curiosity as I wanna know why she's insistent upon my staying there. Wanna make sure everything is okay with her first. She might have something to tell me maybe. I dunno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck brother. Maybe she just wants you there to spend more time with you.

Good Luck man, Keep the hotel number & available ! Hope you enjoy the POT ROAST. Had to throw it in, love it !!

Top Bottom