napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RANT: another classic 44

44YOGearHead

So I'm here typing this instead of the gym because one of my sister in laws spent the night here after dropping her daughter and the shit head nephew off at Job Corps yesterday. She said she was gonna leave at 5am... it's 7:09am now. WTF people. Wake the fuck up and get the fuck out of my house. My wife left some expensive jewelry out and I don't wanna hear shit about something being borrowed, or taken because I left this mother fucker here and went to the gym. I know she is in the family tree, but I don't trust anyone of these mother fuckers for shit. Bad enough she tries to flirt somewhat... makes me wanna puke in my mouth... last time she was here she was clamoring about wanting a maintenance man like me around the house while the wife was in the laundry room and she was looking at me all weird, then yesterday the wife told her I cooked dinner and asked her what she wanted to eat and she said 'I want his meat.' Coulda said I'll have whatever was cooked, but left out all the sides and specifically said she wanted my meat...WTF troll. She's always fishing for compliments and I always avoid answering. She told the wife I was attractive and must have friends that are because good looking men hang around one another... lone wolf guy here trick, I roll solo. Besides, you look like hell if I had a friend I wouldn't hook his ass up with your loud kuntry bumpkin, bad bodied, wig covering your braids wearing ass. Jesus Sanchez-Salazar... before you decide to marry someone LOOK AT THEIR FAMILY! 7:26am now... shoulda opted for a guest house versus a conversion.

Top Bottom