napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren dick

Robbypickles3

On a cycle right now:

Experiencing some ED, weak erections. Looking to improve that asap.

50MG Tren daily and 500MG test cyp weekly. Gains are phenomenal obviously.

How do I combat the Tren dick? I?m taking .25 dostinex EOD. Should I take more. I?ve been sensitive to prolactin in the past.

Masteron, Proviron? Thanks in advance for the tips.

Personally when I run tren I have to keep test around 200-300mg per week. That helps me keep the side effects down. Hard to say in your case what it is exactly without blood work.

Tren is 5 times stronger than Test and is VERY suppressive. It really comes down to the individual but I run my Test double my Tren dosage and I run Test Prop. Even still I have issues the first couple of weeks and coming off. How far along are you in your cycle?

12.5MG aromasin EOD. Bloodwork all came back normal 1 month ago.

This ^ and I assuming it is Tren A with daily injections. IMO, drop the Tren. Way too many sides with limited gains. Mast E at 600mg a week with Test at 350 is a way better cycle, vascularity, leaning out, boosted libido. Pm me for more...

This ^ and I assuming it is Tren A with daily injections. IMO, drop the Tren. Way too many sides with limited gains. Mast E at 600mg a week with Test at 350 is a way better cycle, vascularity, leaning out, boosted libido. Pm me for more...

Tren I get way better gains and masteron literally makes my hair thin out within 1 day.

Should I add test prop or is that stupid since I?m already taking 500MG test cyp

No more Test. Primo is the best but pricey. You want to take Tren you have to be willing to deal with the sides. We have a full range of ED supplements to get you through. Pm me for price list...

i had the same issue with tren last time i used it and that was the first time it happened to me with it in like 6 or 7 times but its the last time i'll use it... i pretty much dont want to use anything again after that.. there's no worse feeling than having that issue... especially if you are just not used to that ever happening so fuck that shit...

That's a lot of test to be running with 350/wk tren...you're asking for trouble, especially if you know that you are sensitive to prolactin issues. Lower the test and let the tren do the work. And continue with the caber/aromasin. See if that helps.

In my opinion you want test higher than tren. When test is too low, I have issues. Right now I'm on 200mg tren each week with 400 test. Zero problems. Actually libido and sexual function is way way up. I also recommend a DHT like masteron anytime running a nandrlone. Im on that as well. That will help considerably

ive always kept them equal amounts... EVERYONE is different on how they handle it and you have to figure that out for yourself through trial and error

ive always kept them equal amounts... EVERYONE is different on how they handle it and you have to figure that out for yourself through trial and error
I totally agree! Starting equal dosages is the best way to go the first time around and learn how it works for YOU. Too many people try and do what works for others.

I experienced the same thing when I ran Tren 3-400mg of vitamin B6 cleared that right up within a day or two and I had no issue the rest of my cycle.

Top Bottom