napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts?

poorspelling

Hey, so my goals right now are to improve endurance and recovery. My thoughts were to run this cycle

GW
Weeks 1-16: 20mg
S4
Weeks 1-12 50mg (five days on, two days off
Mk677
Weeks 1-12 25mg (before bed )
RAD 140
Weeks 1-12 20mg

Weeks 9-12 post CT

50/25/25/25 Clomid

Would really love some feedback, im already a crazy strong dude so adding mass isn't what I need to be doing. Just improve recovery and endurance

Last edited:
Hey, so my goals right now are to improve endurance and recovery. My thoughts were to run this cycle

GW
Weeks 1-2 10mg
Weeks 2-16: 20mg
S4
Weeks 1-8 25mg (five days on, two days off
Mk677
Weeks 1-12 25mg (before bed )
RAD 140
Weeks 1-12 20mg

Would really love some feedback, im already a crazy strong dude so adding mass isn't what I need to be doing. Just improve recovery and endurance

I don't understand the dosing of GW and S4 here. You need to run GW at 20mg from the start and S4 should be 50mg per day

Okay, I was unsure about the 10mg of GW, I thought I would be more sensitive to it at the start. S4 was at 25mg for endurance benefit. Do you think 50mg/day is best for 12 weeks? Also, do you see any red flags of mixing these four compounds together in one cycle?

I updated the cycle to reflect the changes you suggested. Thanks. Do you think running rad140 and mk 677 are of benefit the same time? Or stick with GW and S4?

I updated the cycle to reflect the changes you suggested. Thanks. Do you think running rad140 and mk 677 are of benefit the same time? Or stick with GW and S4?

It's perfectly fine to run all 4 for your goals for the full 12 weeks at recommended dosages. As a matter of fact mk677 really needs ran even longer to get the full benefit. Like 6 months or more. It works like GH

Well thank you very much for your help. One last question is what would you recommend for pct? I’m starting this cycle tomorrow, feel like I have e wet thing required.

Top Bottom