napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is there anything that can increase facial hair growth?

Squats4theThots

I was just curious if anyone knew of any supplements that could increase facial hair growth. I can grow a mustache and hair on my chin but not on the sides at all. I’m 23 years old. I’m not sure if steroids can increase facial hair growth but at the moment I’m not interested in doing steroids.

you can try some biotin, not sure if it will work specifically for facial hair but its used for hair and nails. I use it myself since im on TRT and don't want to have some hair loss

It's genetics bro. Some people grow facial hair and some do not. It's just like height, Dick size, etc...You have to play life with the cards you are dealt.

You went there didn't you... Lol

I did bro lol,but only because we have had ACTUAL posts and threads created by guys either looking to get taller, make their dick bigger, or like this one, get more masculine effects like facial hair. Lol.

Did my first Test E and Dbol cycle at the age of 24 (am 35 now) could only grow a thin patchy beard beforehand by the end of the cycle I had a beard that a greek god would be proud of..and back hair and acne

I was just curious if anyone knew of any supplements that could increase facial hair growth. I can grow a mustache and hair on my chin but not on the sides at all. I’m 23 years old. I’m not sure if steroids can increase facial hair growth but at the moment I’m not interested in doing steroids.
very very unlikely brother.. anything you take will only be of minimal help at best...

I figured there wasn’t much I could do but I had to ask! Thanks for the replies guys. This site is so helpful I’m really glad I joined.

Top Bottom