napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Theoretical Tren/Test Cycle Question

drjay9051

Banned
Been trying to figure this out. As we know Tren will shut down test fast and hard. So clearly one needs to have test in the cycle so they can still function as a man.

So many times I see references to cycles which are of similar milligram dosages. E.G: 500 test/500 tren etc.

My question is since tren is way more anabolic than test why not try for a minimal amount of test to keep your serum level in a functional range and to minimize aromatization etc?

I don't know what the proper ratio would be maybe 400 tren 200 test?

Point is what is the extra test doing for you besides increasing risk of gyno etc.

Since tren is so anabolic I see no point in running a high dose of test.

What am i missing here? I am of the school that more is NOT always better.

Great question. I am currently running equal levels test/tren, but not very high levels of each. 100mg each EOD. So basically 700 mg every two weeks. I'm also running mast and Aromasin. Things seem to be working well. Interested in hearing what others have to say.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Because more drugs = more results

Because you only need an AI if you "feel you need it"

Because carbs make you fat

This has been covered countless times on the whole high Tren low test versus high test low Tren thing, and it's completely user defendant. I've ran it every way, and I'll never run my test lower than Tren ever again. I feel much better, my gains are better, and my sex drive is good when test is high. Some prefer test lower but it's all dependant on the user, and there is no set way to run things

When I ran 250 test and 400 Tren I had more sides, and my sex drive was in the toilet. Fullness was down. A lot of lethargy , etc..

Top Bottom