napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone cypionate/enanthate tapering

EEC73

I have almost come to terms with running my first testosterone cycle. C or E. Doesn't matter, so i've heard. Starter dose, 250mg injected weekly as a split dose of 125mg on Mondays and 125mg on Thursdays. Ancillaries on hand, Arimedex or Aromasin? Only, only use if needed. Please don't hesitate to check me here, but someone said a PCT would not be necessary for a first time cycle if you were A: using a low dose compound such as T-C or T-E, and B: to taper off of the testosterone. Example, 250mg split for weeks 1 through 12, then start a taper week on week 13 of 100mg injected as a split dose of 50mg on Monday and 50mg on Thursday. Week 14, 50mg injected 25mg on Monday and 25mg on Thursday. So just a total of 14 weeks with the Testosterone C or E. Now the entire time frame for weeks 1 through 16, 0.25mg Anastrozole taken every other day and also for weeks 1 through 16, take 5mg Taurine split between mornings and evenings. Fellas, for my first time, what do you think?

I'm not sure where you got that info, but you must always pct after a test cycle. It doesn't matter your dose. You will be shutdown regardless. Also you never want to taper off. That doesn't make any sense. That will do nothing for you.

Before I get you set up I need to know your full stats

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Sounds like you got a lot of bad info on your hands there man.. 250mg test c or e is a solid conservative dose. You need to run an AI from the start. Aromasin 12.5mg eod to start, must dial it in with bloods. Shut down is shutdown. Can you power off your cell phone a little? No, its off or on. Same thing goes for your natural production. Regardless of the dose, your body shuts this down and a pct is the most important part of your cycle if you want to keep gains. 16 weeks is too long for a first cycle. Stick with 12 weeks. Tapering doses is bro science. There is no need or benefit for it. My advice... stay away from whoever is giving you advice. They clearly have no idea what theyre doing. First.. lets start with your stats. Age, height, weight, bf%? Goals?

Forgive me. I'm 43 years young, 5'10.5", fluctuate between 180 and 185 lbs. 9 to 10 percent body fat, 32 inch waist, lift 4 times a week,trail run 5+ miles once a week.

The only thing i'm into currently is GW-501516 and creatine. That's it. Eat clean. No drinks, no drugs. Lots of green tea!

Goals, keeping it simple, I want to be strong like a power lifter but look like a body builder, but not big, big, big.

250 a week to me is low even for a starter dose , I likeep 350 , yes pin twice a week say Mondays and Thursdays just makes it easier to remember pin day. Don't taper dose that makes no sense , yes run aromasin 12.5 eod then get bloods drawn around week 4 to see how your levels are and then start the pct procoded to you already 3 weeks after your last pin

You should have bloods drawn before you start , I wouldn't be married to the needle if I didn't have to be if you are at normal levels now then why would you want to

By the by, I had my bloods done to check my free and total testosterone levels. They were normal. I just heard from someone that alot of folks choose to stay on because of the improvement of quality of life. Now don't cut my head off here but I know a competitive BB who stays on this, gets on TRT for a little bit, gets on that, etc. I don't want to marry needle by any means. I really want to have a positive experience I can see and feel from this.

Is there a risk of some permanent degree of shut down after running just one cycle of testosterone even if you never have run one before?

Yeah my BB acquaintance at the gym has his own agenda. I told him I just love to lift heavy ya know and want to go stronger longer for a bit. A boost along the path if you will.

you don't ever just STAY ON just because... thats not how you do things... thats reckless and completely wrong... you have been given NOTHING but PURE SHIT info from others until you got here... you need to run a 12 week cycle... in fact, im going to give you the entire layout... what is your EXACT goal from the cycle?? let me know and i'll give you the full layout as well as all the links to purchase everything you need... i'll gift wrap it for you in terms of making it easy...

Top Bottom