domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Test, Tren and Anadrol

Test, Tren and Anadrol

So I’m at week 4 of my Test E and Tren E cycle both being ran at 300mg per week. I was previously cutting and have been reverse dieting this last 4 week. I want to add Anadrol to then use the rest of this cycle to add on mass. What I don’t want is to end up super watery and feel like I have undone all my hard work of getting lean.. What are people’s experiences with running tren and Anadrol together? Has the tren been enough to keep things relatively lean? I’m expecting some body fat of course due to the higher food

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a pretty harsh combo. Anadrol can be good to add size but tren is typically a very bad compound to add size for many.

It’s an amazing combo, but be prepared to feel like SHIT, and your bloods look like absolute garbage, wouldn’t recommend for health reasons.

one of the best cycles i have ever ran to be honest... here's the link to my log on it... https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroi...lli-11728.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    It’s an amazing combo, but be prepared to feel like SHIT, and your bloods look like absolute garbage, wouldn’t recommend for health reasons.
    My thoughts exactly. I don't touch either of them anymore even on their own, and I couldn't even imagine them together. I never could bring myself to do that

yeah, im done with tren definitely but my experience with them together was excellent

How come you’re now done with tren? This is my 2nd run and I love it. Looking forward to seeing what it’ll be like with added food as previously I got stupid strong and added muscle whilst in a fairly big deficit, go figure 🤷🏻*♂️ Already feel more full from the added carbs this last week and even though I’m currently on a deaload week. Do feel slightly softer round my stomach though

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    one of the best cycles i have ever ran to be honest... here's the link to my log on it... https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroi...lli-11728.html
    Gunna have a read through this in a second. Did the tren keep the Anadrol relatively under control in terms of water? I have read that Anadrol holds the water more intra muscular rather than sub q like other “wet” steroids

run it 4 or 5 times and see how you feel about it dude... plus as you get older you dont want to deal with any bull shit side effects...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    run it 4 or 5 times and see how you feel about it dude... plus as you get older you dont want to deal with any bull shit side effects...
    Haha I can see the reasons why, like the lethargy and just general fuck everything except for lifting heavy weights. I guess after a few times of feeling that, enough is enough as of now. I’m dealing with and seeing the crazy changes and that’s enough to keep me on