napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

taking steroids for 4 months

jeepenaars

I have been taking steroids for 4 months and I’m about to stop and take pct however I made sure I was eating accordingly to what I wanted to obtain I got myself a coach and nutritionist and I still can’t seem too gain the amount off mass I want I’m skinny i gained about 3lbs of muscle over all but my arms and legs are still small I mean I have abs but and I’m 7%bf I was 10 before I started my gear This is what my 4months of gear look like

Months 1 trend-sustamed
Month-2 decaf and test p
Month 3- for 2weeks deca and test p
Months 4- trend and sustamed

What can I take too gain more mass I just don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or not eating enough my protein is usually about 6oz carbs 3oz avocado 2 I do 5 meals I’m pretty prompted about them but I don’t want to give up I’m naturally skinny I used to weigh 130-120 years ago it’s hard for me to gain weight please help me man.

Gear use

I have been taking steroids for 4 months and I’m about to stop and take pct however I made sure I was eating accordingly to what I wanted to obtain I got myself a coach and nutritionist and I still can’t seem too gain the amount off mass I want I’m skinny i gained about 3lbs of muscle over all but my arms and legs are still small I mean I have abs but and I’m 7%bf I was 10 before I started my gear This is what my 4months of gear look like

Months 1 trend-sustamed
Month-2 decaf and test p
Month 3- for 2weeks deca and test p
Months 4- trend and sustamed

What can I take too gain more mass I just don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or not eating enough my protein is usually about 6oz carbs 3oz avocado 2 I do 5 meals I’m pretty prompted about them but I don’t want to give up I’m naturally skinny I used to weigh 130-120 years ago it’s hard for me to gain weight please help me man

Eat more... do you track your macros and weight your food? It sounds like you need to up the food more

You didn't gain anything because you have no clue what you're doing. That cycle is all over the place and you didn't run it properly. I suggest you stick around and learn how to eat right and run a proper cycle. Right now PCT and don't touch any steroids for a while.

The only thing you should be taking right now is food and a lot of it....

What are your stats (age, length of training, etc).

Decaf....I just caught that...LOL!

bro, this is a serious mess and so is your knowledge base... im not trying to be a dick but if i dont just tell you how it is, then you wont learn... you need to STOP listening to people who clearly have no clue what they are telling you to do and run a FULL pct. Then, you need to ONLY FOCUS on your diet and training and get that consistent for quite some time... you have no business whatsoever using steroids in any way, shape or form..

bro, this is a serious mess and so is your knowledge base... im not trying to be a dick but if i dont just tell you how it is, then you wont learn... you need to STOP listening to people who clearly have no clue what they are telling you to do and run a FULL pct. Then, you need to ONLY FOCUS on your diet and training and get that consistent for quite some time... you have no business whatsoever using steroids in any way, shape or form..

Bump this one hundred percent. This is a fucking Trainwreck. What the fucking hell are you taking?

Decaf?

Dude honestly this is one of the worst attempts at a cycle I have seen wow. And you say your skinny what are your stats? I doubt you are ready for gear use not only for your complete lack of knowledge but training experience and body size?

Deca, I’m quite new to anything related to steroids it’s what a former competitor told me too use and I fell into I trust you tramp, but I know I should have put more taught into this.

Deca, I’m quite new to anything related to steroids it’s what a former competitor told me too use and I fell into I trust you tramp, but I know I should have put more taught into this.
more often than not, competitors etc are the absolute worst people to listen to... they have zero care or concern about anything long term and only care about "getting big" no matter the cost... any asshole can take a bunch of shit, stay on and "get big" etc... that doesnt mean they have any sort of clue what they are doing...

Didn’t get any side effects thank go I just took my pct just finished and focused on my meals and learning more, but at least now i understand it a bit more looks like he just wanted sales and not soo knowledgeable after all thanks for this website it really helps.

more often than not, competitors etc are the absolute worst people to listen to... they have zero care or concern about anything long term and only care about "getting big" no matter the cost... any asshole can take a bunch of shit, stay on and "get big" etc... that doesnt mean they have any sort of clue what they are doing...

Bump this.........

Didn’t get any side effects thank go I just took my pct just finished and focused on my meals and learning more, but at least now i understand it a bit more looks like he just wanted sales and not soo knowledgeable after all thanks for this website it really helps.

What was your PCT? Did you have a blood test after PCT?

your welcome

Didn’t get any side effects thank go

What do you mean you didn't get any side effects? Steroids have side effects if you didn't get any then they weren't real. Do you mean you didn't get any serious side effects? If you had real gear you had to have gotten some.

What do you mean you didn't get any side effects? Steroids have side effects if you didn't get any then they weren't real. Do you mean you didn't get any serious side effects? If you had real gear you had to have gotten some.

I think he means you didn't notice any side effects. But as we all know a lot of the side effects are not noticeable.

I think he means you didn't notice any side effects. But as we all know a lot of the side effects are not noticeable.
I've never done a cycle without side effects. I guess I'm unlucky.

Top Bottom