napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids questions

showertore

Hi Dylan,

First, I would like to thank you and the endless information you provide on YouTube. Your knowledge is very much appreciated by many, as you can tell from the comments and feedback.

I would like your thoughts on something I am considering. Please note, this is new territory for me, so I want to ensure I am getting this best opinion possible. With that said, any information provided will only be taken as an informative educational opinion.

I am currently 35, 235lbs with 14% BF. I'm on TRT for a year now taking test cypionate at .75 ML (Dr prescribed). T levels were 160 before I started and last test a few weeks ago have me at 910. Blood levels are perfect along with liver enzymes currently at 38.

With that said, I would like an opinion on doing a clen/winny cycle. I'm not trying to get huge, as I already have good size, but looking to get ripped and have my abs showing. From what I have researched, winny and clen seem to be the best route for this achievement.

What would be the best recommendation on taking? From what I have researched, winny should only be taken for 6 weeks with a 2 week off period. What about clen and how would this be mixed in with my weekend T shots?

Also, what are your opinions on Dragon Pharma? I have been looking into napsgear online and would like to know if that is a respectable site.

i would not recommend nor discuss anything to do with clen if you paid me... clen is NOT sustainable and causes long and short term damage... certain sarms are FAR more effective at fat burning are sustainable and most of all.... FAR safer... let me know and im happy to help you make the right changes...

You don't want to fuck wth Clen man. The side effcts are too bad and it's terrible for you. Sarms would be a great option for fat burning, and that's what I'd recommend

Top Bottom