napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stack Combinations

keeloost

I’ve been watching some of your videos on your YouTube channel getting knowledge on some SARMS and was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me. If you could shoot me an email back it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

So I was wondering if you have any personal thoughts on the SARM YK-11. I have watched your informational videos on YouTube on RAD-140 and LGD-4033 and couldn’t find any on YK-11 and was wondering if you have done any research or have any thoughts on this particular sarm

So I was wondering if you have any personal thoughts on the SARM YK-11. I have watched your informational videos on YouTube on RAD-140 and LGD-4033 and couldn’t find any on YK-11 and was wondering if you have done any research or have any thoughts on this particular sarm
you ddnt look very hard... if you just type in the word "yk11" the FIRST video that pops up is mine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk7hVO-4Vvg&t=15s

So I watched the video and see your point of view on the product YK-11. What would you think about stacking LGD and RAD together for a 4-8 week cycle

And I apologize I did not notice it the times I look no disrespect meant I value your opinions on the subject of sarms and this is why I have come to you for help before possibly taking the product

And I apologize I did not notice it the times I look no disrespect meant I value your opinions on the subject of sarms and this is why I have come to you for help before possibly taking the product
its cool man...

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

So I watched the video and see your point of view on the product YK-11. What would you think about stacking LGD and RAD together for a 4-8 week cycle

Great cycle for mass and strength, except you want to go 12 weeks. Follow it exactly as Dylan laid it out for you

Top Bottom