napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sr9009 back pumps

hamots

Hello Everyone
Just wanted to ask if anyone experienced back pumps with sr9009.
Currently on my second week and having terrible back pumps.

no bro... sr9009 cannot cause such a thing... its non toxic and carries no sides whatsoever... are you taking anything else? where did you get it ?

Hello Everyone
Just wanted to ask if anyone experienced back pumps with sr9009.
Currently on my second week and having terrible back pumps.

Legit Sr9009 doesn't cause those. Where is yours from and are you using anything else?

Thank you gentlemen for your reply.
I bought three Sr9009 one from narrow labs, one from beast labs, and the third from sarmasx.
I did not use the beast or sarmsx yet, I just started narrow labs weeks ago and I start having lower back pains at night only. I was hoping to be on sr9009 for 3 months from three different companies to see the results between them.

Well id say there is a high likelihood that you don't have legit sr9009 and it's actually a prohormone which would explain the back pumps

Thank you Rick, I stopped taking it. Fortunately, I have aromasin and letro on hands.
I could not imagine there will be pro hormones even in liquid form of sarms.
Lastly, not that it will make any difference but do you think impurities in the sarms suspension could be a reason for toxicity and accordingly back pumps.

no way you have legit sr and you MOST CERTAINLY can get liquid prohormones bro... those were huge at one point in time before they were banned... there has to be some sort of prohormone in there to cause you to have back pumps... GET RID OF IT

Back pumps are a common side from any methylated pro hormone, esp DMZ

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom