napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Someone knows if auslabs.com.au is legit?

Risbarn

Hi i just wonder if anyone knows or have tried sarms from auslabs.com.au? Would really help me alot if someone knows anything. Becuse its going to be really expensive to get sarms from US.

Hi i just wonder if anyone knows or have tried sarms from auslabs.com.au? Would really help me alot if someone knows anything. Becuse its going to be really expensive to get sarms from US.

No, they are not good at all, and Dylan will back me up on this. There's a reason there are so many Aussies that order from sarmsx. You won't get any actual legit high quality sarms from auslabs

i have countless complaints on them bro... i would no go anywhere near them whatsoever... you need to be very careful.. you get what you pay for, remember that... sarmsx has you covered and ships to australia on a daily basis... their reputation speaks for itself

Thx guys for the answer!
Yeah a thought there was something suspicious when you can't find any reviews on their products..
Do you guys know if its 100% that you will get your sarms if you order from sarmsx? I don't want the, to get stuck in customs :). And is it like they say on their homepage that they charge you 33-35$ extra per 3bottles?

Hi,
from Oz also and looking at the same as the OP
Dylan i have put message you mate...as you suggested to someone to ask you... i have read this forum a lot.
Thanks in advance
to the op/
Did you get your sarmsx? can you comment?
cheers

sarmsx delivers to australia on a daily basis with no issues whatsoever... that is one of their largest international customer base... you are good to go!

Top Bottom