napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

somatropin hgh

sahacaz

Hey Dylan
How are you :)
I wanna ask something about somatropin.
I am using Novo pen 4 (Novo Nordisk) for lean muscle gains. I am not stacking it with any other steroids but using it with my regular supplement stacks like whey+bcaa+fat burner+pre workout+casein.
I want to gain lean muscles so someone suggests me to take Novo pen 4 but afraid of guts like side effects of HGH (I was unaware of that kind of side effects before buying that pen)
Saw your video and now afraid.
I am using 2iu in the morning like around 5:30am and 1iu in the late afternoon like around 4 pm.
I am 26.

26 is really too young and it's unnecessary for HGH. HGH gut comes from an extreme dose....10+ iu's a day.

Hey Dylan
How are you :)
I wanna ask something about somatropin.
I am using Novo pen 4 (Novo Nordisk) for lean muscle gains. I am not stacking it with any other steroids but using it with my regular supplement stacks like whey+bcaa+fat burner+pre workout+casein.
I want to gain lean muscles so someone suggests me to take Novo pen 4 but afraid of guts like side effects of HGH (I was unaware of that kind of side effects before buying that pen)
Saw your video and now afraid.
I am using 2iu in the morning like around 5:30am and 1iu in the late afternoon like around 4 pm.
I am 26.
why on earth at 26 years old are you using hgh? you dont need hgh for lean muscle gains man... i hate this type of thing when people run things that are so unnecessary to get to where they want... what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals?

There are much better ways to gain lean muscle than 3ius a day of gh. At 26 you shouldn't be on GH. If you were a professional athlete, I could look beyond your age but for your purposes you are too young and it's a waste of time at that dose with no other help.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

There are much better ways to gain lean muscle than 3ius a day of gh. At 26 you shouldn't be on GH. If you were a professional athlete, I could look beyond your age but for your purposes you are too young and it's a waste of time at that dose with no other help.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Bro, don't you know everyone that joins these days IS a pro athlete. Everyone that joins today is 200 pounds with 8% body-fat. And BTW we know nothing.

Top Bottom