napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second Cycle Options

Lucky Sob

I find myself posting and reading more and more while watching more videos/reading other's forum posts! I'm so glad I made the choice to not just be a silent observer and actually create an account!

Okay, so to the point. I have two separate proposed second cycles for myself. I ran 500 mg test e my first cycle for 12 weeks, and now that almost 4 months has passed I'm trying to get everything into place for the next one!

Option 1 (which I have proposed in another post):
1-14 Test Cyp- 400 mg/week
1-12 Deca- 350mg/week
1-19 Aromasin- 12.5mg eod
1-14 Caber: .5mg eod
12-15 HCG: 1000iu/week
PCT: weeks 16-20

Option 2:
1-16 Test Cyp- 400 to 500 mg/week
1-16 Equipoise- 600 to 800 mg/week
1-6 Tbol- 60mg/day
1-21 Aromasin- 12.5m eod
14-17 HCG 1000iu/week
PCT: weeks 18-21

PCT FOR BOTH CYCLES:
Nolva 40.20.20.20
Clomid 50.50.25.25
Aromasin 12.5mg eod

Goal: I'll be starting at around 8-10% BF, size gains while not experiencing any crazy fat/water retention. I understand that in order to grow, I'll need to add bodyfat, but my goal is to keep it fairly tight. I'm a competitor, and aim to not put myself at a bodyfat percentage that will be increasingly difficult to get down from (and it's summer, who doesn't like to be looking good at the beach)

My questions are: is 16 weeks too long of a cycle for a second cycle (as opposed to 12-14), would you recommend EQ>Deca for a first cycle with the addition of Tbol, any recommendations as to what I should run with the EQ cycle (other than cycle assist for the tbol), etc. Any help and or advice as to which one you'd personally recommend will be gladly received!

Also, would you recommend 4-6 weeks of Tbol at the beginning of the deca cycle to kickstart it (as I've heard it takes awhile to notice the gains from deca)
-As a competitor I know how to eat for a bulk, and will be starting at around 3750 calories a day. The proposed meal plan I had set up comes out to something like 88f, 469c, 305p for the first month and progressively adding cardio/calories over the course of the cycle to make sure I'm gaining consistently. Nutrition isn't my problem, nor training. Just trying to broaden my understanding of the "supplementation"

General Lifts (I don't usually flat bar bench, but last cycle I hit 315 for 6 on flat) I just hit 315 for 17 reps on squats 4 months post first cycle, and the last time I deadlifted I hit 405 for 4 sets of 8.

I really love option number 2 as I am looking to do something similar in about 3 months I've heard that combining Deca and EQ can do awesome things for a bulking cycle.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

i love them both... #2 is likely a bit more conducive to your goals... only two things i would change... GW501516 goes together with eq like peanut butter and jelly, thats a must...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Rookie question, so be patient with me... How often is the Clomid and Nolva taken, and at what dose?

i love them both... #2 is likely a bit more conducive to your goals... only two things i would change... GW501516 goes together with eq like peanut butter and jelly, thats a must...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Rookie question, so be patient with me... How often is the Clomid and Nolva taken, and at what dose?
i guess im lost... it shows the doses right in front of you... 4 weeks as it clearly shows... 50 MG PER DAY the first 2 weeks then drop to 25 mg PER DAY the next two weeks... i cant lay it out any easier?

50.50.25.25 and 40.20.20.20 is dose per day my friend. I took mine just in the morning when I woke up along with my multi vitamins and fish oil for convenience sake.

your pct is FOUR weeks in length bro... i guess if you are new to this it can be hard to interpret...

Speaking of which, what cycle assist would you recommend while running tbol for 6 weeks? I've listened to your videos and know that this is a must for most orals, especially at 6 weeks.
cel cycle assist is a good one... i also always buy tudca as well for extra liver support...

cel cycle assist is a good one... i also always buy tudca as well for extra liver support...

Jesus I always find I have more and more questions. What is your opinion on say...
1-15 EQ
1-16 Test Cyp
1-6 Tbol
12-16 winny (or any other oral for more lean gains as opposed to a bulking agent like dbol)

Just curious your thoughts on ending the cycle with a "bang" if you will, if so should I push the tbol to 4 weeks so I can have a longer break from orals?

Top Bottom