napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle advice...after watching your video

We need your full stats, goals and experience to help you brother

40 years old
217lbs
5ft 9in
23% bodyfat

first cycle was Test E for 10 weeks....600mg per week...gained 10lbs...body recomposition...lost fat, gained muscle...libido was awesome..ran HCG to bring the boys back...Nolvadex for 4 weeks, as PCT 40/40/20/20

Well brother... test, eq & Tbol is definitely a great stack. I’m running that exact cycle now...

The issue here is that your bodyfat is too high to safely run any kind of cycle... you really should focus on bringing it down to the 12-14% range. Maybe you could try sarms... cycling at a higher bodyfat % is dangerous because you get a lot more side effects, like more estrogen conversion, etc

how do powerlifters, american football players, wrestlers run cycles....?? i've lost 22lbs since August through weightlifting....

If you want to run a cycle, run one. We certainly can't stop you. Just because those people run cycles doesn't mean they should. We do not reco,mend or advise people on cycles unless they are in the right shape or condition. It puts way too much stress on your body and impacts health values to a much higher degree with much more risk. There's also higher side effects like gyno, etc from more estrogen conversion. The other thing is if you are fat, obviously you aren't dieting correctly enough to take this lifestyle seriously and probably shouldn't be using steroids at all. Steroids are for those that have everything dialed in for years with consistency building a good conditioned natural base and want to take it to the next level

bro, do whatever you want seriously... noone here is going to advise such a thing... you can find any jerk off out there that could give a fuck care less about you and will advise it but its VERY VERY unhealthy and risky to use steroids at that body fat... so if you want, by all means, noone here is your dad but noone here is going to advise it either

i honestly don't think i could get down to 12% body fat, i have big wrists, broad shoulders etc...and the 23% was from an online calculator where i inputted various body measurements.....i understand that i should be lowering my weight/body fat...and in the last 3 months i've done so considerably, this was after my first Test E cycle, which i think contributed massively to my body recomposition, i lost 4 inches on my waist..

thanks for all the replies, i will do my utmost best to get my fat % down.....

i honestly don't think i could get down to 12% body fat, i have big wrists, broad shoulders etc...and the 23% was from an online calculator where i inputted various body measurements.....i understand that i should be lowering my weight/body fat...and in the last 3 months i've done so considerably, this was after my first Test E cycle, which i think contributed massively to my body recomposition, i lost 4 inches on my waist..

Online calculators are often not very precise at all.... post a pic if you feel like it ... so we can estimate your bodyfat ...
Sarms can definitely help you get your bodyfat down, if cardio & diet are on point

If you'd like some help getting your diet lined out, please check out my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page. It will give you all the tools you need to set your diet up properly

anyone can get their body fat down bro... please dont say things like that because thats ridiculous... it just takes a lot of work, dedication and sacrifice...

Top Bottom