napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms or steroids

casjentors1

Hey man, been watching your videos for awhile now.. and I can tell you are genuine I see you reply to nearly every comment on youtube. however I wish I watched your vids earlier.. I have some questions as I don't have anybody to ask anymore.. I am 20 years old and have been training for 4 years. 5'10 and 148 on a good day. my metabolism is still pretty damn high but im not nearly as skinny as i was. I've ran 2 sarm cycles when I was younger. and yes I'm gonna get shit for this.. but I've been thinking about running the oh so famous bulk cycle. Test, Deca, and Dbol. I already have them but I stumbled onto your video trying to find the safest way to run this with the best protection I could find.. recently just saw "your first cycle what to do and what not to do.. so yes I am a little swayed rn.. my goals is definitely around longevity and staying healthy. But I want to gain a lot of weight and shock my body. So if you can may I get your opinion and what you would recommend as an alternative and also what i should do if i choose this cycle.. You are the expert here. I'd appreciate it very much!
Thanks.

if you know you are going to get shit for it, why on earth would you even ask... you are going to fucking destroy yourself.. not only are you FAR FAR too young for steroids, but you are completely undersized...

The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 20-25 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

You have a lot to learn about training bro! I'd really recommend you go and buy Alphadestiny's course Naturally Enhanced then when you're benching 350 come back here for advice on your aas cycle.

Hey man, been watching your videos for awhile now.. and I can tell you are genuine I see you reply to nearly every comment on youtube. however I wish I watched your vids earlier.. I have some questions as I don't have anybody to ask anymore.. I am 20 years old and have been training for 4 years. 5'10 and 148 on a good day. my metabolism is still pretty damn high but im not nearly as skinny as i was. I've ran 2 sarm cycles when I was younger. and yes I'm gonna get shit for this.. but I've been thinking about running the oh so famous bulk cycle. Test, Deca, and Dbol. I already have them but I stumbled onto your video trying to find the safest way to run this with the best protection I could find.. recently just saw "your first cycle what to do and what not to do.. so yes I am a little swayed rn.. my goals is definitely around longevity and staying healthy. But I want to gain a lot of weight and shock my body. So if you can may I get your opinion and what you would recommend as an alternative and also what i should do if i choose this cycle.. You are the expert here. I'd appreciate it very much!
Thanks.

Hey bud, you have no business using steroids that young whatsoever. You can do some serious long term irreversible damage to your endocrine system. You also are severely undersized and you haven't built the proper foundation for steroid use. You need to learn how to eat properly for gains which is likely your big problem here

Loud and clear

please let me know you are reading this and understanding man

Hey guys, appreciate the advice. Really disappointing to hear when you are too young to do something, but we all know that its usually for the best when we come to our later years. Before I came back to read the comments I was prepping for a test only cycle. glad I looked at this beforehand! I appreciate hearing back from all of you and got your message loud and clear. Dieting is definitely the main problem for me. So IF you guys can maybe help out WHEN is a good starting point for anabolics? or even SARMS?

for steroids, you have a good 6-7 years man... you need to learn how to eat man... you are so undersized, you will destroy yourself... you cannot use the metabolism excuse... mk677 would help you eat like you were starving all day but no matter what you do, if your diet sucks, nothing will work

Top Bottom