napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms in india

sysassep

Hey dylan i am from jaipur rajasthan india today i watched your video on sarms in india
And the same problem is going with me so thought you could help me currently i am on first cycle which was recommended to me by a trainer for lean gaining
Testosterone enanthate (500 mg /per week)
Trenbolone enanthate (400 mg /per week)
Primobolan (400 mg per week)
I inject monday amd thursday
I mix 250 mg of test with 200 mg of primo in injection and trenbolone 200 mg in another
And he also suggested me turinabol and obviously anastrozole for antiestrogen
The problem is i just had a lot of acne all over my body ,my face my head my back my shoulder my chest and they are painful , all the time in night my feet burns
I am taking 75 mg proviron too
And.omega 3 6 tabs
Mutivitamin (optimen)
Cla

Carnitine
People stare at me , i dont like too go out anymore
Last night i started crying while driving
I think its all spoiled
Got my blood tested today
Currently i am eating 6 meals a day
Grilled chicken salad alot of veggies
Complaex carbs like sweet potato brown rice
Good fats like avocado
I eat a lot of fruit i think its
because of the sugar in them

this is FUCKING INSANITY... just insanity... stop this nonsense BULL SHIT right now... you would NEVER run tren on a first cycle, PERIOD.. you would not use primo either... this is ridiculous... stop all of this right now man

Wow....all this for a first cycle is reckless, stupid, and crazy. Test only ALWAYS for a first cycle. What is your full stats experience and goals?

I HIGHLY doubt your acne is from the sugar in the fruit your eating dude, it's most likely from the 1,300 mg's of gear your running a week!!!

I would advise getting off the gear now, see what your blood work looks like when it comes back and then figure out what type of PCT protocol your going to need to get back to hopefully normal.

I HIGHLY doubt your acne is from the sugar in the fruit your eating dude, it's most likely from the 1,300 mg's of gear your running a week!!!

I would advise getting off the gear now, see what your blood work looks like when it comes back and then figure out what type of PCT protocol your going to need to get back to hopefully normal.
LOL exactly... i mean, come on.. thats insane, just insane...

Top Bottom