napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms help

venerts3

Good evening
I'm interested in taking SARMS but I'm little concerned about side effects for woman.
I have taken hgh and cjc in the past with little nandrolone(4injectopns) for injury. But it affected my facial features. I still want to keep my feminine look especially with my facial features but would like to tone and shred.
Could u tell me if this has an effect on features on woman.
Look forward to your response.

none whatsover unless you mean putting on muscle, or shredding pounds. Check the logs here

Good evening
I'm interested in taking SARMS but I'm little concerned about side effects for woman.
I have taken hgh and cjc in the past with little nandrolone(4injectopns) for injury. But it affected my facial features. I still want to keep my feminine look especially with my facial features but would like to tone and shred.
Could u tell me if this has an effect on features on woman.
Look forward to your response.
you literally do not have one concern in that regard whatsoever... you will see little to no sides with my stack recommendation and ESPECIALLY NOT with what you are concerned about... here is a link to the sarmsx discount page followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Sarms are about as safe as it gets with women. They do not carry the side effcts or virilization effcts that steroids do. The triple stack that Dylan posted would be perfect for you. It's a tried and true stack that is extremely popular for females. Extremely well rounded and I'm sure you will love it

Top Bottom