napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Capsule form?

Matt0312

We all know that SARMS can't be in a pill as in a solid pill they have to be in liquid form. What if it's a capsule just the sarm suspended in alcohol in a gel capsule? Would this work? Is this legit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your asking if you can fill a capsule with already suspended product?

You answered my question in another topic.

So it is illegal for a company to put sarm into a capsule because it would be sold as an supplement.

But.. It is possible for a company to do that so there is still a chance that their could be sarms in the product I ordered.. Basically it's possible to inject sarm into a capsule

You answered my question in another topic.

So it is illegal for a company to put sarm into a capsule because it would be sold as an supplement.

But.. It is possible for a company to do that so there is still a chance that their could be sarms in the product I ordered.. Basically it's possible to inject sarm into a capsule

it can be done but its highly unlikely they actually made a suspended product then put it in a capsule... i've never seen anyone attempt that whatsoever and if they already had it suspended, they would know and do the smart thing and sell it as a research product not like that ultimately knowing it would not be allowed... if its still allowed, no way there's any sort of sarm in it... your digging for something thats not there... you will probably find out the hard way because who truly knows whats in there

it can be done but its highly unlikely they actually made a suspended product then put it in a capsule... i've never seen anyone attempt that whatsoever and if they already had it suspended, they would know and do the smart thing and sell it as a research product not like that ultimately knowing it would not be allowed... if its still allowed, no way there's any sort of sarm in it... your digging for something thats not there... you will probably find out the hard way because who truly knows whats in there

The company I bought it from was called EPG. "They ran out of business" or they got in trouble. So possibly one can assume that maybe they were actually putting sarm into a capsule and it was legit that's why they stopped selling it because they got in trouble? Could be the reason

Somebody is full of shit bro. Sarms dissolved in a liquid and then put in a capsule....think about it... that would rank as the stooopidest thing I ever heard. Secondly the sarms liquid would completely disintegrate the gelatine capsule. Most ANY liquid would completely dissolve a capsule...right????

Somebody is full of shit bro. Sarms dissolved in a liquid and then put in a capsule....think about it... that would rank as the stooopidest thing I ever heard. Secondly the sarms liquid would completely disintegrate the gelatine capsule. Most ANY liquid would completely dissolve a capsule...right????

Not true. Think about fish oil. Liquid in a gelatin capsule. In theory, why couldn't you replace the oil for sarms?

Not true. Think about fish oil. Liquid in a gelatin capsule. In theory, why couldn't you replace the oil for sarms?

if you think everclear is the same as fish oil then im not sure what exactly to tell you but if you think that will hold well in a gelatin capsule then i dont know what to tell you

You keep wanting to hear an answer NOBODY here is going to give you man.....

The company I bought it from was called EPG. "They ran out of business" or they got in trouble. So possibly one can assume that maybe they were actually putting sarm into a capsule and it was legit that's why they stopped selling it because they got in trouble? Could be the reason

your just not listening so i cant answer any more in this question... THEY FILLED THESE WITH PRO HORMONES... if i was you i would run a full pct afterwards because you have no clue what your getting... good luck to you... all your doing is waiting until 1 out a million give you an answer your hoping to when 99.9% are telling you another... your going to learn though bro... im sorry to tell you... good luck to you man... just run a full pct when your done for your own safety

That type of capsule that fish oil is in, is made from special bovine gelatine, and it will hold OIL for up to 2 years. Water...not so good.190 proof ethanol...not a chance.

That type of capsule that fish oil is in, is made from special bovine gelatine, and it will hold OIL for up to 2 years. Water...not so good.190 proof ethanol...not a chance.

Makes sense, didn't look it that way

Next question...why in the hell would someone even attempt such a tedious process. Is the small amount by dropper too much to handle? Do you realize how much it would cost?

I would think that the rational thought would be that the company going out of business or they got "in trouble" should have been the ONLY red flag that you would need.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This has to be at the top of the list of one of the most ridiculous things I've heard yet.

I don't know why people can't just man up and take their liquid sarms as they are intended to be taken. I never understood the fascination with pills.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom