napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm cycle suggestion

Height 5 ft 6inch
weight 70 kg
fat 27 percent

plz suggest cycle ffor muscle gain and fat loss

How old are you mate?gym experience?previous cycles?.
Your fat levels are way too high. Your diet needs to be on point. Sarms will do little to nothing in regards to fat loss if u are eating like a pig. Diet is the most important thing when it comes to fat loss.
For fat loss.
S4
GW
SR
For mass
LGD
RAD140
Mk2866

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Let's just be honest here bro. Your diet is shit.

Eating clean can get you down to 15% bf without much effort - then think about starting your sarms cycle.

Height 5 ft 6inch
weight 70 kg
fat 27 percent

plz suggest cycle ffor muscle gain and fat loss
Bro, if that's accurate your bodyfat is high as fuck. You need to concentrate on cutting more than anything. What exactly does your diet look like? You need to fix that first and foremost. Check out my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page for diet help

As for a stack this is what I recommend

1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 s4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 sr9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours)

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

How old are you mate?gym experience?previous cycles?.
Your fat levels are way too high. Your diet needs to be on point. Sarms will do little to nothing in regards to fat loss if u are eating like a pig. Diet is the most important thing when it comes to fat loss.
For fat loss.
S4
GW
SR
For mass
LGD
RAD140
Mk2866

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

25 year . no previous cycle . no experience

Bro, if that's accurate your bodyfat is high as fuck. You need to concentrate on cutting more than anything. What exactly does your diet look like? You need to fix that first and foremost. Check out my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page for diet help

As for a stack this is what I recommend

1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 s4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 sr9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours)

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

sir i want both muscle gain and fat loss. plz suggest a veg diet also

sir i want both muscle gain and fat loss. plz suggest a veg diet also
You may need to hire a coach or trainer bro. You can't expect anyone here to spoon feed you. We can offer some guidance but you need to put in some effort also.

rick gave you all the info you need for your cycle dude but trying to "gain muscles" at 27% body fat is ridiculous... all you need to focus on is fat loss... you are in really bad condition right now to say the least

Let me guess, you are from India? We seem to have a lot come on here and ask similar questions whose manner of writing is similar to Indians where I work.

Top Bottom