napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm after Ostarine?

Morpheus

185lbs
6ft 1in
26yrs
Goal:Muscle Gain

I did my first 12 week cycle with Ostarine and had great results. I was wondering if i should do one more cycle of Ostarine since i got good results before trying something else. Would the best transition be from Osterine to S4? I also hear that rad140 is the strongest sarm, is this correct? What is the hierarchy of sarms?

This guy mentions rad140 https://youtu.be/bL2e0BBDktc?t=305

there is not some big hierarchy man... it all comes down to your goals on what you use and "muscle gain" does not really tell us anything... please be more specific

I'm trying to build a men's physique body.Big shoulders and small waist. Not powerlifting but I wouldn't mind reaching high 300lbs on bench. I'm not sure how to be more specific on muscle gain...

I saw you removed clomid and nolva from your mini pct. Does the M1-MK and cardazol replace this? Are fsh and lh levels boosted or maintained?

sarms rarely hurt your lh or fsh and yes, i wouldnt post cardazol and m1 mk as the pct instead of a serm if they did not replace them...

for your goals, this is the stack i would go with...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

sarms rarely hurt your lh or fsh and yes, i wouldnt post cardazol and m1 mk as the pct instead of a serm if they did not replace them...

for your goals, this is the stack i would go with...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Can i replace the S4 with LGD for more gains? I still have alot clomid, can i replace cardazol with clomid?

Top Bottom