puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarala's 4-week-old arms update

Cool Sarala's 4-week-old arms update

I noticed a huge change in the last 3 days, I'm getting a pretty long term pump; my upper body is just stiff. Especially after upper body exercises.
    Noticeably hardening of muscles. SR has been a great help. Thinning out the skin around lower abs.

My gluteus medium and external obliques are more pronounced now.
    I started at 140lbs. I'm still at 148 (just like third week), 11.5%bf (instead of 11.9), last year with my only and first cycle of var i went up to 150 (10mgs max dosage). Just for fun I measured my biceps, it's at 14.55 (before var 13.5 up to 14.25 last year).
    Again, I still have not tighten the diet yet, hovering around 1800-1900 solid clean calories.
    The only thing I did different this time is that I have been tripling the leg day per week since i hate cardio and cardarine is enabling me to do so.

It has been a wonderful journey

Quote Originally Posted by sarala View Post
    I noticed a huge change in the last 3 days, I'm getting a pretty long term pump; my upper body is just stiff. Especially after upper body exercises.
    Noticeably hardening of muscles. SR has been a great help. Thinning out the skin around lower abs.

My gluteus medium and external obliques are more pronounced now.
    I started at 140lbs. I'm still at 148 (just like third week), 11.5%bf (instead of 11.9), last year with my only and first cycle of var i went up to 150 (10mgs max dosage). Just for fun I measured my biceps, it's at 14.55 (before var 13.5 up to 14.25 last year).
    Again, I still have not tighten the diet yet, hovering around 1800-1900 solid clean calories.
    The only thing I did different this time is that I have been tripling the leg day per week since i hate cardio and cardarine is enabling me to do so.

It has been a wonderful journey

thanks for the update! nice work so far... im glad you are making such progress... your just getting started! there's plenty more to come

very nice it is just going to continue to get better from here. shit is amazing and you are responding very well. great job putting in work girl

It probably wouldn't hurt to post up a pic of dem glutes for professional evaluation.......

Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery View Post
    It probably wouldn't hurt to post up a pic of dem glutes for professional evaluation.......
    Ahahahha I don't want to give some people heart attacks.

that's what I was thinking maximus or medium I don't care which

Quote Originally Posted by rockmfhudd View Post
    that's what I was thinking maximus or medium I don't care which
    Medium. The top part. what I call the getho part

ya well show me im from Missouri the show me state lmao

Quote Originally Posted by sarala View Post
    Medium. The top part. what I call the getho part
    If U can sit a beer on it, that pic would be nice to hang on the wall.....16X20.....nothing big or anything......the pic that is....

Solid update. Nice job so far sara. Sounds like you're pulling in those gains..

Phurious Pharma Rep