napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

running trenbolone and vids

rosterbast

Hi Dylan...Im am from Albania but I live in China , Beijing... .I have been seeing ur videos and I wanna say u are amazing..I run last year one cycle by following ur advice and it was good..I run test and deca...After I finished my cycle just my manhood shut down for 2 to 3 month don't remember but is ok now... Anyway now I wanna run tren with test long term coz I got competition coming up after 6 weeks...Can u help me on how much dosage to use for maximum gains and low side effects and also about the pct...Much appreciate it Bro

Hey brother, i know these questions are directed towards Dylan but damn, you need to give more info and stats about you man. You only have one post and no stats and info was given about you. What do you mean you want to run tren and test long term? You want to use it long term with low side effects and maximum gains? Are you trolling? You also shut down from test and decca for months? Something went wrong right there. You need to do some homework before you hurt yourself with tren, man. Read some stickys, please.

Bro what are your stats? Running deca on a first cycle was not a good idea .. and from what I can tell, you didn't run a PCT... and Tren on 2nd cycle is a little too soon... and what do you mean long term ??

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

We can't help,you with anything without knowing your full stats, goals, and experience. And a competition in 6 weeks isn't going to happen unless you are in damn near stage ready condition right now

Hi Dylan...Im am from Albania but I live in China , Beijing... .I have been seeing ur videos and I wanna say u are amazing..I run last year one cycle by following ur advice and it was good..I run test and deca...After I finished my cycle just my manhood shut down for 2 to 3 month don't remember but is ok now... Anyway now I wanna run tren with test long term coz I got competition coming up after 6 weeks...Can u help me on how much dosage to use for maximum gains and low side effects and also about the pct...Much appreciate it Bro

Listen shyipe I'm Albanian and from one Albanian to another you need to understand that Tren is a very harsh compound as I'm on tren and the sides are real as they say. I will not advise you yet as you can run other compounds and get great results but you need to provide stats bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom