napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

regarding HGH bro

furfert

bro my age 21 and I need an perfect body I want the growth in height and body can you please suggest is it was good or effect to my daily life.... Is hGH for me survivor? I want muscle growth and height growth bro

Dear Fur Fart (nice name)
I'm gonna spare Dylan having to answer this himself unless he just wants to swim in this quagmire of shit. You want a lot and I'm pretty sure at age 21 you don't need hgh and chances are your growth plates are closed already so no you won't get taller AND if you want muscle try working out PROPERLY and eating PROPERLY and realizing a great physique takes many years. Oh AND there is no such thing as a perfect body as it's a matter of judgement not a set standard. Quit looking for the easy way out as this way of thinking IS THE REASON you don't have a physique you like yet. ALSO God doesn't make junk... so technically you're already perfect by being his creation.
Now this is where I'd usually call you something less than complimentary for this thread, but obviously throwing in the Lord at the end saved you by default.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you wanna grow vertically huh. I wish i could dunk. Unfortunately for both of us thats never gonna happen. What you can do is bust ur ass in the gym and plan out a great nutrition plan and devote you life to building the body you want. Forget bout vertical. Grow horizontal. Get big!!! That is the best advice i can give u

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

bro my age 21 and I need an perfect body I want the growth in height and body can you please suggest is it was good or effect to my daily life.... Is hGH for me survivor? I want muscle growth and height growth bro
is hgh "survivor?" i dont know what that means at all, but you are not going to grow in height and "body" with hgh man... i dont know who is feeding you this shit, but they are not doing you any good man... you play the cards you are dealt and with that, you do your best to overcome and achieve by busting your fucking ass, making sacrifices and doing whatever it takes... hgh is NOT going to turn you into tom hanks after he wishes he's big dude... there are no known zoltar machines that actually work...

Top Bottom