napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proviron and Aromasin Q's?

OldNewbie

In a previous thread I had mentioned I have not been running proviron with my Test only cycle. You guys had instructed that it's OK to start the Proviron now, albeit mid cycle (6 weeks in). My questions are...dosing at the recommended Proviron dose of 50 mg ED....my tabs are 25mg each tab. Would I take two tabs at once or one 25 mg in morning and one in sftaernoon? Also along with the Proviron would I continue with the 12.5 Aromasin EOD, and lastly...should I be taking any liver support since I'm adding the Proviron mid cycle? Sorry for all the questions but you guys are indeed the experts! And if there's any newbies (like me) reading this, again I MUST say, LISTEN to these guys! Sometimes they may tell you something you don't want to hear but they will ALWAYS be correct! Thank you.

Take one morning, one night..yes keep using an ai as normal...no need for extra protection as Proviron is not toxic

In a previous thread I had mentioned I have not been running proviron with my Test only cycle. You guys had instructed that it's OK to start the Proviron now, albeit mid cycle (6 weeks in). My questions are...dosing at the recommended Proviron dose of 50 mg ED....my tabs are 25mg each tab. Would I take two tabs at once or one 25 mg in morning and one in sftaernoon? Also along with the Proviron would I continue with the 12.5 Aromasin EOD, and lastly...should I be taking any liver support since I'm adding the Proviron mid cycle? Sorry for all the questions but you guys are indeed the experts! And if there's any newbies (like me) reading this, again I MUST say, LISTEN to these guys! Sometimes they may tell you something you don't want to hear but they will ALWAYS be correct! Thank you.

What is your test dose? I am running Proviron 100mg a day on trt dose of 150 and no AI as my e2 is 17. I'm not estro sensitive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Split your dose on the proviron to am and pm

If you are only on trt, 12.5mg EOD on aromasin is going to be way too much

What is your test dose?

proviron is not c17 alpha alkylated so you are good on liver support etc with i... also, you are good to keep your aromasin dose the same with that test dose... proviron does have ai "properties" but not to the extent you should alter your aromasin dose...

Top Bottom