domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Protection and Anabolics

  1. #1

    Protection and Anabolics

    I used 40mg winstrol, 150mg Tren A, 350mg Test E per week for 5 weeks. I used Cycle Assist for protection and my liver functions still went out of wack. My question; Is there another cycle protection better than Cycle Assist and are there other anabolics that are easier on the liver. Because I was thinking about using Tbol, test E, masteron/primobolin for my next cycle. Thanks....

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by toucan View Post
    I used 40mg winstrol, 150mg Tren A, 350mg Test E per week for 5 weeks. I used Cycle Assist for protection and my liver functions still went out of wack. My question; Is there another cycle protection better than Cycle Assist and are there other anabolics that are easier on the liver. Because I was thinking about using Tbol, test E, masteron/primobolin for my next cycle. Thanks....

    just because you are using a protectant does not ensure you will not have a rise in values.. not to mention you have tren here, even at a low dose, it has shown to have a negative effect on your panel... it should not elevate your liver values much if at all but winstrol certainly will... you need to realize that all orals are hepatoxic and tbol will have just as much of an effect as winstrol did... you may want to add tudca to whatever protectant you use... there are several all in ones to choose from but you need to understand that anytime you run an oral, protected or not, your liver values are more than likely going to take a hit...




  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by toucan View Post
    I used 40mg winstrol, 150mg Tren A, 350mg Test E per week for 5 weeks. I used Cycle Assist for protection and my liver functions still went out of wack. My question; Is there another cycle protection better than Cycle Assist and are there other anabolics that are easier on the liver. Because I was thinking about using Tbol, test E, masteron/primobolin for my next cycle. Thanks....
    Just take a good look at the stuff you are running bro. Winstrol and Tren combo is going to be extremely toxic. If you want to have better liver vales stay away from any orals and Tren also. Even though Tren is injectible, it most certainly dos have some toxicity to your liver, on top of destroying your lipids.

    Cycle assist is a great product, but it's not a ticket to run whatever you want and expect to sty in range either. It only helps to keep it from getting even higher. You can also throw in TUDCA which is great for liver

  4. #4
    ok gotcha! Do you suggest staying away from the orals or keeping them at a lower dose? I am currently looking for a good cycle that I can gain about 3-5lbs of muscle and polish up with some hardness. Any suggestions. I am currently sitting at 11% bf, I weigh 194, I am 5ft 10in. I do not want a cycle that will go beyond 12-14 weeks. I'm current on a TRT.

  5. #5
    ok thank you!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by toucan View Post
    ok gotcha! Do you suggest staying away from the orals or keeping them at a lower dose? I am currently looking for a good cycle that I can gain about 3-5lbs of muscle and polish up with some hardness. Any suggestions. I am currently sitting at 11% bf, I weigh 194, I am 5ft 10in. I do not want a cycle that will go beyond 12-14 weeks. I'm current on a TRT.
    bro, for those goals, why would you use any oral? its completely unnecessary... i can help you to get WAY better results with minimal to no side effects, and its PERFECT with trt... if your not familiar with sarms, start by reading my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-and...tor-modulators

    i have the perfect plan for you.. you can run the ultra recomp stack with your trt and it will yield you all the results you are after and plenty more... here is the link to get the stack followed by the layout.. https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=enhanced


    1-16 test cyp 150 mg week
    1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    5-16 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.




  7. #7
    thank you I will read the articles. I really appreciate it!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by toucan View Post
    thank you I will read the articles. I really appreciate it!

    of course brother, thats what im here for... let me know if you have any further questions




  9. #9
    Throw lgd in there as well, and take it to another level.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •