napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prolactin

solodoo

Hey Dylan I saw your video about Dostinex but I was wondering when should I be concerned about prolactin, like the levels? I got tested for it and my levels were 15.8 should I be concerned or is it normal. Now I am experiencing erection problems were they're not as hard and not as spontaneous as they were before it comes and goes but when I do have more feel to have sex down there its still not as good and my erections are not great as far as hardness. So I was wondering if you can give me some tips on what I should do.

Hey Dylan I saw your video about Dostinex but I was wondering when should I be concerned about prolactin, like the levels? I got tested for it and my levels were 15.8 should I be concerned or is it normal. Now I am experiencing erection problems were they're not as hard and not as spontaneous as they were before it comes and goes but when I do have more feel to have sex down there its still not as good and my erections are not great as far as hardness. So I was wondering if you can give me some tips on what I should do.
the range for prolactin is 3-15 so you are out of range.. 15 is high bro... the reason you are having problems is definitely because of prolactin... did you use a steroid with protecting yourself?

Damn thanks for replying and nah I haven't taken anything yet to lower or protect me from prolactin yet until I have my appointment on the 25th to finally fix my problems

Damn thanks for replying and nah I haven't taken anything yet to lower or protect me from prolactin yet until I have my appointment on the 25th to finally fix my problems

Are you on a cycle that you are using either Tren or Deca? Thats why I assume your prolactin is high

Not to steal thread my prolactin was 14 was told anything over 20 is no good that's at try clinic that's shit try only nothing else

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

High estrogen levels also increase prolactin, not as much as nadrolons but yes.. so depends hehe

Top Bottom