domestic-supply
        
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition
        
napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Pre cycle bloodwork questions

  1. #1

    Pre cycle bloodwork questions

    OK so I got my blood work through my doctor and wondering what you guys think. Is this considered decently low T? I'm 26 turning 27 on Sunday. Messed around on prohormones (I know stupid) I also did a 12wk test c cycle.


    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    I only did test and lipids. Weren't able to do estrogen

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Your Test is in the tank! Holy hell. You feeling ok?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    Your Test is in the tank! Holy hell. You feeling ok?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol I'm still alive. I feel ok. I'm surprised I have these numbers. I honestly felt like I was ok

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    the test levels are definitely low... that would definitely raise concern... have you ever ran bloods before?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    the test levels are definitely low... that would definitely raise concern... have you ever ran bloods before?
    I don't think I've ever ran bloods for my test

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by stets View Post
    Lol I'm still alive. I feel ok. I'm surprised I have these numbers. I honestly felt like I was ok

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    Well, at least you feel ok bro...

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    Well, at least you feel ok bro...
    I mean I may be lazy and take day naps and I do notice and I don't feel much excitement in the gym as before. Is this test super low? Should I find a endo?

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Not the lowest T Ive seen, but for your age.....................not good. How long ago did you do your Test cycle and what was the PCT?
    "Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize."

    1 Corinthians 9:26-27

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasTrash View Post
    Not the lowest T Ive seen, but for your age.....................not good. How long ago did you do your Test cycle and what was the PCT?
    I only did 500mg test c 12 weeks with 4 week pct. Clomid and Nolvadex

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •