napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre cycle bloodwork questions

stets

OK so I got my blood work through my doctor and wondering what you guys think. Is this considered decently low T? I'm 26 turning 27 on Sunday. Messed around on prohormones (I know stupid) I also did a 12wk test c cycle.
aa157b007fa3c29e1e867e3abdb15938.jpg
bec7ce86492df494a4e7881fae35fc70.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I only did test and lipids. Weren't able to do estrogen

Your Test is in the tank! Holy hell. You feeling ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your Test is in the tank! Holy hell. You feeling ok?

Lol I'm still alive. I feel ok. I'm surprised I have these numbers. I honestly felt like I was ok

the test levels are definitely low... that would definitely raise concern... have you ever ran bloods before?

Well, at least you feel ok bro...
I mean I may be lazy and take day naps and I do notice and I don't feel much excitement in the gym as before. Is this test super low? Should I find a endo?

Not the lowest T Ive seen, but for your age.....................not good. How long ago did you do your Test cycle and what was the PCT?

Not the lowest T Ive seen, but for your age.....................not good. How long ago did you do your Test cycle and what was the PCT?
I only did 500mg test c 12 weeks with 4 week pct. Clomid and Nolvadex

I'm going to start 200mg of radjay test c every week until I start my blast ending of feb. Then I'll go see a doctor for my low t

Unless you plan to go on TRT, you should run another PCT. 4 weeks can get things going, but you may want to run your PCT for 6 weeks. That's pretty young for you levels to be so shitty. You also need to address lipid profile. I would hop on GW

I totally agree with 9th and that cholesterol and blood sugar needs to be checked again and a hA1c done...what's your height and weight if you don't mind me asking?

I changed my mind about doing trt dose. I'm going to do a cycle end of this month and do a 6 week pct and hcg prior to it. Hope my levels come back to normal.

I'm 5'9 185 lbs. I do have gw but I was planning on running that end of cycle. I'm going to take some fish oil and liver care products to help my other shit

I changed my mind about doing trt dose. I'm going to do a cycle end of this month and do a 6 week pct and hcg prior to it. Hope my levels come back to normal.

I'm 5'9 185 lbs. I do have gw but I was planning on running that end of cycle. I'm going to take some fish oil and liver care products to help my other shit

definitely run a 6-8 week pct... you have to get a lot of things in check, not just your test here... so you need to address all areas and attack them aggressively... remember, no health = no gains and the whole point of this is not only the gains but to extend your life... you cant enjoy any of this without your health... for a 6 week pct go with this...

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/0
nolva 0/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

definitely run a 6-8 week pct... you have to get a lot of things in check, not just your test here... so you need to address all areas and attack them aggressively... remember, no health = no gains and the whole point of this is not only the gains but to extend your life... you cant enjoy any of this without your health... for a 6 week pct go with this...

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/0
nolva 0/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
Thanks will definitely do that. What's the reason to start Nolvadex on second week of pct?

Thanks will definitely do that. What's the reason to start Nolvadex on second week of pct?

you dont want to use nolva or clomid consecutively more than 5 weeks generally unless its an 8 week pct then you would stagger 2 weeks on each... its overdoing it, thats why

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/0
nolva 0/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
I agree completely with Dylan's layout here. That's a good protocol to follow and it will help you confirm whether or not you can adequately recover before resorting to TRT

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

you dont want to use nolva or clomid consecutively more than 5 weeks generally unless its an 8 week pct then you would stagger 2 weeks on each... its overdoing it, thats why
Ahh I see. Good to know

Top Bottom