napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post Letro Run Advice on AI

GP87

Hi Dylan,

Hope all is well. I wanted to confirm/get your advice post letro.

I'm less than two weeks out and my coach has me using letro to dry me out. We started the dosage T 0.5ml and will taper off. In order to avoid the estrogen rebound, I will be doing 1mg of AI twice a week.

Reasoning being is I'm on TRT and have been since January 2017 and that's been consistent through this prep with 200mg a week. I will not have any other Aromtizing compounds in my body expect this one. So I just want to see if that's the right way to go with the dosage post letro.

It shouldn't crash my estrogen as we are tapering the letro and I haven't been running but for two days now and I'm still running test. After the letro drops which will be this coming week. Then I'll be back on my usual test and 0.5mg AI twice a week. My test and estrogen should be in good balance. I'm

i have no idea why you are doing this in this way but i dont like it at all... you do whatever you want but i certainly wouldnt recommending trying to drop estrogen to dry out when you already are not using aromatizing compounds... pretty ignorant for someone to be advising you to do so... i dont get your question though... are you insinuating you are staying on letro after your show too? are you fully intent on crushing estrogen which you are already on your way to doing whether you taper shit or not... i dont get it at all...

I've never quite understood these strategies that some coaches follow. A lot of the, could care less about what's going on in your body and only care about getting you dry and shredded. They take safety, health and how you feel as not important.

There's a constructive, safe and effective way to get on stage dry and shredded, and this isn't it

With all due respect: If you have to ask Dylan this under 2 weeks out then your coach isn't worth a damn.

Top Bottom