napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PharmaPrimo

gersoons

Hey man, greetings. I am a 56 year old man who is looking to gain some strength and definition. I saw on your website PharmaPrimo. After listening to many, many of your videos, I was wondering if that is real stuff or a pharmacy knock off?

I love your videos and as you said, I want gradual gains and to look and FEEL good. I dont mind an oral, just need some advice, never been on a cycle before, just want to gain 5-10 pounds of lean muscle to better my health and appearance.

By the way, I started lifting weights for the FIRST time last November and I lost 40 pounds since dieting and exercising but I need to get there if you know what I mean.

Started lifting for the 1sttime in November of 2016 ad haven't started using AAS yet? What's the wait?

Hell why even lift any weight? Just jab some anabolics in your body and continue the laziness.

bro, you cannot use steroids after lifting a mere 4 months... what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? that's so awesome you have gotten yourself on the right track an in great condition but bro, you can't use steroids after lifting a few months... you know better than that im sure bro... you definitely cannot use primo on a first cycle even if you ran one and i also have no clue what website you are referring either...

At 56yo you could ask a doc about TRT. It will give you a healthy level of testosterone and you'll be able to make steady gains and recover from training faster. To just start blasting Primo is a bit much at this point in your training career and even age. You'll be amazed at what TRT can do. Going to a doc ensures that your bloods will be checked and you'll be healthier. If you're patient and stick with a clean diet and solid training schedule you'll feel yourself transforming for years to come. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Dave. I will try that. Was once told I'd never walk again after being in a road side explosion in Iraq. Was depressed and found comfort in food.

Laziness? You know nothing about me. I have done more in my life than you can dream of

Get a grip.

Get mad alllllllllllllllllllllllllll you want. If I save you a shit ton of damage (which I have done) you can hate me forever.

Take it ez. Lol. If you wanted to educate me then you surely need a better bedside manner.

I am not abhorrent to sound advice, and it is obvious I am a newbie. I looked and listened to videos and my question concerned a certain PharmaPrimo that is not a steroid.

You jumped in calling me lazy. That is far from the truth. I am a warrior and I have faced plenty more than would make big men run!

I was asking about something to help me gain 5 pounds of muscle, go back and read what I wrote.

Angry at you? Lol. I don't even know you and it takes MUCH more than some anonymous poster on a forum to get me going my man.

I have come back from the abyss. A little post can hardly get me angry

Don't worry Jacfolly...

OP, in all honesty you're better off putting in more time at the gym before jumping on AAS. Get a year under your belt, see if it's something you really want to pursue. SARMs might be something to consider, as they're safer than steriods and are still quite effective.

Take it ez. Lol. If you wanted to educate me then you surely need a better bedside manner.

I am not abhorrent to sound advice, and it is obvious I am a newbie. I looked and listened to videos and my question concerned a certain PharmaPrimo that is not a steroid.

You jumped in calling me lazy. That is far from the truth. I am a warrior and I have faced plenty more than would make big men run!

I was asking about something to help me gain 5 pounds of muscle, go back and read what I wrote.

Angry at you? Lol. I don't even know you and it takes MUCH more than some anonymous poster on a forum to get me going my man.

hey bro, just relax and lets get everything done properly here before you make a very very large mistake.. you are nowhere near the proper condition to use steroids nor can you use primo as a first timer... the fact you only want 5 pounds of muscle makes zero sense to use steroids bro.. that is completely unnecessary and also makes no sense... this is a process, which from the sounds of it, you clearly know all about that and how that works.. i COMPLETELY understand that you have gone through a lot and want to get this moving asap but what good is it if you make things worse by going about this the wrong way bro? i can help you get in the right condition to continue to move forward and easily surpass your goals but steroids are not in the picture... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i can help you set up a cycle to really get going towards your goals...

Dylan thank you for taking the time to respond.

I was wondering if that pharmaprimo (not a real steroid) on their website was helpful in giving me a boost in putting on 5-10 pounds of lean muscle when used with a good diet and exercise plan. Thank you. Not looking for short cuts, just trying to lose some weight and put on some muscle.

Dylan thank you for taking the time to respond. I was talking about iroids.com. I saw their link on your videos.

I was wondering if that pharmaprimo (not a real steroid) on their website was helpful in giving me a boost in putting on 5-10 pounds of lean muscle when used with a good diet and exercise plan. Thank you. Not looking for short cuts, just trying to lose some weight and put on some muscle.
i understand your question but as ive said now several times, you cannot use steroids in your condition.. i understand what your saying but you keep asking about it and im telling you that not only are you not ready for them but you cannot use primo on a first cycle, so can we move forward from that question please...

i dont think you are looking for a shortcut, i think you are looking for enhancement, which is completely fine as long as its done properly..

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was not interested in anabolics. I saw what I assumed was a recommendation under one if your videos and I wanted to know if it was good stuff.

Thanks for the advice

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was not interested in anabolics. I saw what I assumed was a recommendation under one if your videos and I wanted to know if it was good stuff.

Thanks for the advice

NP bro. Check out Dylan's vids on SARMs. They might be more inline with what you're looking for. There are some compounds that go beyond performance in gym as they're for healing and recovery, which a lot of us older folks have benefited from.

Let us know if you have any more questions. And welcome to the board.

I never said you were lazy. I said wanting to jump on juice after 4 months is lazy. Primo is a steroid and Pharma is a lab so you can see where we were confused.

Why do people selling supplements advertise them as if they are anabolic though? iroids.com was the website that I saw in Dylan's video.

I went to the website and saw this disclaimer. I carefully checked the site out you see.

**You must be at least 18 years old to purchase from "iroids.com" or to view the website. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The information and/or products on "iroids.com" are not a replacement for medical advice. None of the products are drugs and none of the information on this website should be taken as medical advice. You may NOT use any information/products on this site as advice to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. iRoids.com provides strong alternatives to the toxic drugs listed on top of this page. Please consult a medical professional before changing your diet or training regiment or starting the use of supplements.

When I saw this I contacted Dylan to ask if this was a good product to use for gaining 5-10 pounds...I was under the impression that if I gained lean muscle I would burn some of the fat I gathered around my gut. Because everything I read said more lean less fat. Now on September 17th last year I weighed 258.8 pounds with 104 pounds of visceral fat. I am 5" 10" Today I weighed in at 194.6 I have gained some muscle and it is obvious too. My biceps and triceps have popped like never before..not huge but noticeable.

I go to the gym for a minimum of 1 hours eavery day. I am addicted lol I get on the treadmill at 15 incline (highest) and walk for an hour at between 3.7 and 4.2 miles an hour..Usually I burn 885 calories during this exercise. Other days I do resistance training, rotating arms, chest and shoulders, core, and then legs( I hate legs) First day I did squats with a medicine ball and lunges with 15 pound dumbells I felt like my legs had turned to rubber. But the worse came the following day...it felt like a bulldog was attached by its teeth to my ass! And my legs walking up and down stairs was pure torture.

But now the pain after working out is strangely comforting. I have made significant gains in strength and it feels F#@ing GREAT! lol I use creatine and have me protein shakes, eat good lean proteins and have cut the carbs out almost completely apart from veges and salads with zero calorie dressing. Occasionally I have some whole grain bread slice or two and some brown, red, and wild rice with quinoa mix.

I have weeks with no weigh loss but I lose inches...I was taken off one med for blood pressure and I am working on getting rid of the cholesterol meds....!

Marketing bossman. If they say something is a "miracle pill" people will buy it.

A few observations based on you post above;

A) Training should never be evaluated by time. My sister goes to the gym for 2 hours, 90 minutes of it is socializing.
B) Where is your back day?
C) Burning calories isn't good. Burning fat is. Plus don't take too much faith when the treadmill says "you burned this much"...best way to burn fat; fasted cardio. That means 1st thing in the AM before eating. And a steady pace.
D) If you're already in the mind set that the pain is good, then you're half way there!!! My training partner and I just trained back and it was a freakin' bitch. Rack deads, bent over rows, T-bar just to name a few. But if I make it to that national stage this year all that shit is worth it.
E) Don't be afraid of carbs. Carbs DO NOT make you fat, that is 110% bro science @ it's finest. Carbs are good. Fat is good. All food must be strategically placed.

Attitude is PERFECT, keep your foot on the gas......

Top Bottom