napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT question regarding 1st Cycle

Dubble

I'm 41. 5ft 8 and 180lbs. A few months out the joint, been locked up 5 years. About 3 years ago I got fat and nasty and up to 225. Made some serious life changes and got back to working hard on my health/physique ever since. Running, crossfit and bodybuilding, I kind of cycle between the three of them. For the past 5 months I've been working on bulking up. Things are going ok but I would like to kick it into another gear.
Have never used any compounds so this would be my first. I don't want to run multiple compounds on my first cycle so I'm looking to run a 12 week of LGD at 10mg a day.
Looking to PCT with CLO/NOL. Would love to hear I could just run the CLO but from what I'm gathering that isn't really a good idea.
My question is when do I have to start running the CLO/NOL? Can I wait till the end of the 12 weeks or will I start shutting down before that?
Money is an issue so in a perfect world I would order the LGD today and get that cycle started and order the CLO/NOL in a couple of weeks when my funds are back up.
Also, how exactly would I dose the CLO/NOL? Would one bottle of each suffice for a 12 week LGD cycle?
I hate to sound like such a newbie and need it spelled out for me but could you please spell it out for me?
Thanks in advance.

Muchos gracias senor Gemelli. Will be placing the order for LGD on SarmsX tonight.
Thanks for the quick response.

So I'm getting super excited to begin this research and it's got me thinking about changing my original plan of running only one compound. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on 12 weeks of S4 tonight to stack with the LGD.
My question is would that change my PCT? Would I still be able to run the mini PCT recommended above or would I have to add to it?
Thanks again in advance.

Looks like I found the answer to my own question. I've seen in other posts the same PCT is recommended when running a three compound cycle so I think it's safe to assume it would be the same for a 12 week LGD/S4.
Sorry, should of dug a little deeper before asking the question.
Man, you guys have got to get tired of answering the same old questions over and over everyday.

So I'm getting super excited to begin this research and it's got me thinking about changing my original plan of running only one compound. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on 12 weeks of S4 tonight to stack with the LGD.
My question is would that change my PCT? Would I still be able to run the mini PCT recommended above or would I have to add to it?
Thanks again in advance.
no bro, i love what i do here and i dont get tired of it at all because to see excitement in people's voices and to see and help people accomplish their goals, thats what this is all about... think about a teacher at school teaching the same class all day long but they tend to enjoy what they do.. .its all good... you picked the best sarms duo you could possibly run... very wise decision... yes, the pct stays the same!

Top Bottom