napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct protocol

Riceburner

Hi mate I have been watching your videos for sometime now and you are a very knowledgeable guy and I'm learning from you quite a bit.

Basically I am just about to finish my cycle of sus750 eq 500 per week for 8 weeks.
Primobolan week 8-12,13 @900mg split over each week
Hgh. 1-10 4 iu ed
Mk677 10 onwards @25mg morning.
Since week 3 Exemistane 12.5mg eod
Provironum 75mg ed

For pct I have Clomid (only)
Ai s( if needed)
Ostarine
Cardarine
Mk677 continuing.

Now My question is do I need to keep taking an ai Since primo is less suppressive and I'm not taking any test or should I still continue at 12.5 mg eod til second last week of pct.

Another thing I only have Clomid no nolvadex for pct 2 weeks after last inj.should I still run this at 50mg or go a bit higher. I know in your video you say to use both but I just don't have that luxury this time around please don't bag me ;(

When should I stop taking ai?
When should I stop taking provironum?
Should I start ostarine straight away
Should I start cardarine straight away

Just had bloods done everything is sweet! Test is showing above 50 still at around W11

2 more inj of primo to go.

i have no clue why you wasted primo like that... you just wasted a lot of money running it that short of time... anyway, this cycle is a fucking mess top to bottom but its too late now, you already did it... so its imperative you run the right pct...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

i have no clue why you wasted primo like that... you just wasted a lot of money running it that short of time... anyway, this cycle is a fucking mess top to bottom but its too late now, you already did it... so its imperative you run the right pct...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
Thanks for your reply.

With the primo I have been getting good results really for the short time I been on I wish I had stretched it right out for 16 weeks but I'm going away on holidays can't take it with me. So I will start pct on my holiday

I have all the compounds at bottom for pct except nolva . I need to get by this time with Clomid...

Also when should I stop provironum?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You have been running primo without testosterone? Why in the world would you not use a test base?

yes, i would NOT do that again whatsoever... very bad move and makes recovery much more difficult which in turn makes it very hard to keep gains...
Understood you live and learn I will definitely be making sure the next one is put together differently. Even though I came off sus at end week8 will my test be falling I know I got bloods done around start week11 and was still above 50 I will still remain shutdown on primo I know but will my test levels be falling as we speak . I haven't lost strength if anything I have gained!

Here's a copy of some blood stats with dates
e0d0a3ff66f8ba65a1204abef1a08f16.jpg

Top Bottom