napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT dosage?

sosaners

Hi Dylan
You could please create a table line for post cycle therapy dosage recommendation ?
Age 37, 185, 5’9,

Hi am running my first cycle of tren200 with testa 250 every week for 10 weeks i also take 40mg of proviron every morning i read alot about the pct and. I got confused so many opinions about what to take and when and I’m not quite sure how to do it I already bought Nolvadex and clomid will both be enough am on my 4thweek already gain 6kg am 38years old 170cm currently 83 kg been training on and of for the last 6 years now 5/6 days aweek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And one more thing plz how much out of my gain will i keep after am done with the cycle and the pct

And one more thing plz how much out of my gain will i keep after am done with the cycle and the pct

this is what we call a "psychic question"...how much you will keep it all depends on you , how consistent you are with ur diet & training

2 weeks after last shot it's still what we're going on to start nolvadex and HCG?
Two weeks after last injection is when you start pct. Yes. But you NEVER use HCG in pct.....ever. That is to be used before your cycle ends and while esters clear ONLY

I meant when should i start my pct

Two weeks after last injection. AND FYI....tren is for advanced users only. If you are asking these types of questions you are miles and years from advanced

I think u could say i am this my first cycle ever and i was told that with this amount i ll have no problem

I've read different things across the internet and Boards all over. When I start to think of it logically, the presence of foreign testosterone shuts down your natural production. HCG is supposed to help restart your natural production. Correct? So why would you use HCG when your natural production is still being suppressed by the presence of foreign testosterone? It seems like you're wasting it, to my logic. My pct right now is nolva, 10,000iu HCG, Ostarine, and Rad140
Hcg suppresses you so might as well just stay on. It's literally counterproductive to run it and try to recover at the same time. But you do what you want. There's no short as he of misinformation across the web. Its everywhere

I am currently running a 11 week test cyp & anavar cycle, what is the best pct protocol and do i need to run hcg for the last 4 weeks and then have a 2 week break then start my pct?

Arrow Pct dosage & hcg timing????
Hi, I'm currently six weeks Into a 12 week cycle of
- test cyp 200 (400mg/week)
-Anavar (100mg/week)

- arimidex .25 eod ( from week 6 )
What is the best pct protocol? & I have not run hcg with this cycle, so should I run hcg for the last 4 weeks and then have a 2 week break then start pct? Or not run the hcg at all?

& I have only started the AI- Arimidex 6weeks Into the cycle so should I run this till the end of my pctl?

Thanks
J!

HCG is suppressive? I don't remember reading that but now I'm going to look it up. It's difficult because you get so much information and misinformation mixed in sometimes I just don't know where to turn. Thanks Ricky
No problem buddy. Dylan has made some videos on this very subject as well

Top Bottom