napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Using enclomiphene for PCT and bridge?

mumu

Hey guys, when using enclomiphene for Pct is it the same dosage as you would clomid? Also could you stay on after Pct as like a bridge between cycles?

you definitely do not say on it any longer than necessary so no, do not bridge with it at all.. its 25 mg per day

With the PCT. Still do 6 weeks? 25mg per day?
i have not posted a 6 week pct in quite a while so im not sure where you are getting that unless its a very long steroid cycle.. 4 weeks if generally more than enough.. i gave you the dose already and you are asking me to repeat what i just gave you on it

the idea behind pct is to give you a soft landing. it isn't the jumpstart hpta, only your body can do that and you need bloods to prove you did itbefore a next cycle

i have not posted a 6 week pct in quite a while so im not sure where you are getting that unless its a very long steroid cycle.. 4 weeks if generally more than enough.. i gave you the dose already and you are asking me to repeat what i just gave you on it
Is it still good to use mk2866 in Pct for 4 weeks aswell ? Or cut it out ?

Dylan has it all covered for you so I would strongly suggest following his guidance! For the best quality SARMS and peptides make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Top Bottom