domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ostarine vs Ligandrol. Better choice?

Ostarine vs Ligandrol. Better choice?

I'm planning my next sarms cycle, aiming for lean muscle gains. I'm thinking on running MK-677 (which I'm already on, and plan to just continue), RAD-140, and then debating between LGD-4033 and MK-2866. Leaning towards the MK as it is less suppressive, but then again, if I'm going to run a mini pct anyway, maybe it doesnt matter, and should go with the stronger LGD? Any thoughts?

Thanks!

for sure brother... personally, i love mk2866 more and especially stacked with mk677... thats the route i would go personally https://sarms.forsale/product/mk-2866-ostarine/

Experiment with each compound that's how I find out what works best for me. What works for others may not be what's best for you.

As I've always been advised, it's more of a personal choice but keep us posted.

you can always try one this time and the other next time too

Sounds good. Thanks guys!

Both are great. Lgd will bring more mass and strength, and mk2866 is good all the way around with less suppression

Quote Originally Posted by DL_00 View Post
    Sounds good. Thanks guys!
    happy to help bro

Things work diff for everyone. Keep lifting bro

One of my favourite stacks for lean muscle gains is a simple LGD + Cardarine stack. I think in your case, you have some great suggestions. Can't go wrong with either but since you have RAD, I would probably go with Ostarine over LGD in this case.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***