napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostabolic week one

vinbrood

Hi Dylan. I was the person who commented on YouTube that I was getting suppression like symptoms after the first week of use on Ostarine at 20mg once daily. I wanted to clarify, that I know I am not technically suppressed, but have weird symptoms. I usually get erections and semi erections throughout the day, well that is not happening now for a couple days. I still am totally capable of having one, but not like normal. I also have some ache down there. This happen to me years ago after the first week of taking Gaspari's Nolvadex XT (the original that got pulled of the shelves). I tried it twice, and both times the same thing happen. I spoke to a trainer and he said, it was because my Estrogen to Test is in good balance, and when I suppressed the estrogen, it got things at of balance. This is the same type of symptoms with the MK2866, and just as fast. I think I am hyper sensitive, I've always been that way. Should I skip a day or cut back to say 15mg. I have a test booster/estrogen blocker on hand. I also started Cardarine yesterday. I know the MK2866 is good, I bought it from SARMSX. I got my blood work done the week before I started the cycle, so I planned on testing again in 4 weeks.

P.S. There was one funny thing about my Pre-cycle blood work. I am 50 years old, and my Overall Test was up 300 points from 5 years ago, and my free test had a substantial rise also. I have never taken Anabolics or pro-hormones. But I did take 12 weeks of over the counter Test Booster, then stopped a month before the blood work. Don't know if that might have wacked things up.

hey bro... its basically impossible to have suppression after one week of anything, especially sarms... i would wait to see your bloodwork first before you jump to any sort of conclusion because this just does not add up bro, not at all... what were your estradiol numbers after your blood test?

I'd get bloodwork done to see where your numbers are now compared to the start of the cycle and just go from there. Ostabolic isn't extremely mild on suppression, and a week really shouldn't change things much at all

Top Bottom