napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Organ ST/ Post CT

Jrizzle213

Hey Dylan. I wanna get the buy 2 get 1 free special on the Organ ST but I don't need 3 bottles of it. I want the 3rd bottle to be the Post CT. Is that possible? How do I go about it? Thanks

I'm gonna be running 50 Mg oral winny ed. ( With a test base of course). If I take the Organ ST then I'm good? I don't need any other supps for protection? How many come in a bottle and what's the daily dose. I'm only running the winny for 6 weeks. Is 2 bottles enough?

I'm gonna be running 50 Mg oral winny ed. ( With a test base of course). If I take the Organ ST then I'm good? I don't need any other supps for protection? How many come in a bottle and what's the daily dose. I'm only running the winny for 6 weeks. Is 2 bottles enough?

Yes organ ST is complete protection so you are good with it. Each bottle lasts a month. Just follow the dosing recommendation on the bottle

yes, 2 bottles lasts 2 months... you take 5 caps a day and take them with food and 3-4 hours after you dose your winstrol

Top Bottom